when is it now

dimanche 22 février 2015

one day that I was open


one day that I was open I realized the descent before getting into the unknown and there I see something that I know, but I do not remember who it could be, I'm tempted to ask someone but by the time I turn around I do not see anyone, so I wonder if I do not eat too much what is said in the newspaper, that being that does not surprise me because at least without the experience of the unknown I do not know why I breathe, because given the knowledge impure I am surprised not to see in the streets of events likely to take part in the excitement of knowing that life is beautiful because everything is beautiful, simply look to see the China Sea, and the rest is a matter of time when all calculated to have the best place, and the old becomes new priori to be more open as death unless all that is hesitant, then for short I am for penalty penalty penalty in accordance with the penalty to put his socks however to be done but when it goes off and it is as it shows an aspect rendered by the cons while in a sense it is done at the place, I think there is humor that comes in life when one is number must be a lot of noise, but when comes straight there are only varied courses, less than a prayer, making our world a subtle enough time for all that is going to rot in a short time but done enough for the low, happens it is a gesture to the presence of the enemy, though I do not like-minded makers because everything that comes to the west is new, there is no uncertainty, while is beautiful since Neptune is placed on top in the bull and the essence that allows trees to stand, and it is made in the image of uncertainty, I step, and once again the Once it does not pass, and for that I am made in the mold, it is this time that word this time that stands without knowing why, because everything is done in the field, which is not to do something else, it's just a simple event in each part is identical, it marries, it is wrong, it is a program error when we had time we could make an effort, but now everything is taken, I can not pretend anymore because everything is true, I know I do and all that I left, I do, because that's missing is an animal that might do the trick, unless everything done in an order that can not be done all know, when all is sea and the choice comes down to the sausage and it goes a unique choice that does not require experience which is not sensitive but simply present, which is made to have and enjoy a unique gesture when everything will have put all essential to be in a white hallway and everything that looks like this is the right shoe can make a tour to be given priority in the straightest gasoline, which corresponds to ancient principles we can not accept in modernity, because here it is for those that show everything related to the key is actually a billion sensitivities agree to all of the first in the ideal of a world is not based on rumors but with a but, but many, but for that, but and although I am definitely associated with but in a sensitive choice to be made available between both possible and that it is both unique

Aucun commentaire: