when is it now

mardi 10 février 2015

One day azure sea oriented

One day azure sea oriented to be made to the measure of another goddess light-footed and for dinner a stuffed ostrich serving finger rests usual when after a nice girl who does not want to go to school , a change pending the Wednesday is good in salads to extinguish the need to always be first with respect to a significant portion of the right solution is found, regarding the direction we must admit that everything is consistent provided to see coming, which is not certain as the small is not great and that everything is centered at the center is not incidental but like it or not it has long been accepted, although occasionally it comes to the surface but just a little for fun but for the action it takes other witnesses, which causes some fatigue, especially on Mondays when join fragile moments and fears of being wrong road, but what is the easiest I descends radius away to arrive no uncertain ways to do more than what is allowed and this is not negotiable, as is done for the party I do not bring myself to listen to what they say and twisted through, what bothers me most are the people who will say anything while the wooden toy is no longer in fashion, what is needed now are pencils traveling to the moon and ivory matches, but it does not get stuck at the first intersection, I see that everything is taken, we must return earlier next time, unless now it is taken seriously, I do not know what to choose, it's so long that it all went to America, but I resist, I am of the obstruction, I do not do what I want, I 'trying to take my desires for reality, but it collapses quickly enough that it will not be as depressing as a time when everything was gathered for the decisive week and when the thunder broke I held my breath; of a sudden I saw who I was, it did not make me happy is just a memory, no need to mount a Wednesday or when having to spend their holidays in a place wonderful, for that to change a roof, boots, strawberries that change color with the approach of winter, it is monstrous, I will never have the accept, how to get back at the start, I expect nothing her, that's why I love him, there is no other way, it's a once in a lifetime, it does not come back on Saturday because since the merger of feelings, what can happen outside the circle if I know where to go is collecting me deep inside to look for what has always existed, soil water animals, madness , wonders in the sky, the smell of dried blood, and it goes straight up a nice pair of onions, without first turning off the lamp because it happens in the middle of Dreams is an intrusion of evil , it never comes alone, always it happens in common, which is strong but a bit old fashioned, but it does not go through me is that it goes around in a place that I know not what can not become a memory, but only a chance to live a moment of infinite grace, but immediately a nozzle flying in the sky, it's what I imagine that lives, and when I spend hand on my head I understand that it might one day become something else, not necessarily a magnet, but a true story with the birds, I understand that I pass in a truck that can not make a slate as the line is short right now, but I hope one day we can go together to see what is going on in front, which is great it is to be hungry, and then when it is no longer wait, I think god, what is he doing at the moment, he expects something more glorious reality or so of strawberry jam, I knew that digging a beast come out singing a tune known in 60s, but before I consider it necessary to see beyond the limits we set envy, because the hollow of life lies a mystery that does not compromise with idiots and stupid that can not get another idea that their own sterile life, then in the most varied mud, I think it's time to clear, which does not displease me, because I like to walk aimlessly, having the house opposite, ears in the wind and the ball blowing in the desert, which is good when you think of all those poor people who can not go to the movies since the storm made ground organizing Olympics what is this dysfunction forget the age of the junction between two equal parties is marked by a total lack of mystery, but it is thin, it does not heavily in the kind action of the three silences, it does is not ready yet, it's just a way to spend time when everything is well positioned in the right place and that what is done is not yet the worst off, which is not yet final but it this is not what I clip, funniest is that precisely

Aucun commentaire: