when is it now

mardi 17 février 2015

you need to be

you need to be to be for for for for and there is not yet because it still lacks something to know that the beginning is an A and a B after that and after I remember because it's been so long that I try to do something else, but I do not know what to do, it always starts the same way and then it goes wrong, then how to be a little more that I can be a day, but no rush, everything I know, I know, and what is not yet known, and well I expect it to come, and it takes time because what is happening now c is a current transformation, nothing to do with the old version is no longer present, as it happens overwrites the old, it no longer exists, it is more than death, it is deleted forever unless drink lots of water, which is a strange way of believing that anything is possible provided it is in a plane with no neighbors too close for you to take the air required for the operation, it takes place in two steps , first it must be understood that a plane is not jumping, and we thought calms, everything will be okay, and then when we did analyze the situation it screams in pain, once we get to know what happens and there I throw myself on the first coming wife and I pull her dress in order to make her breasts in my hands, it's a dream I've had since a long time but I never could done because I'm missing something, the urge to take a slap, because no doubt, pull the dress of a woman would lead immediately to a slap I receive from the lady and naked, and for now I wait it happens and it's not bad like that, I count to three, and when I get to four, I do not remember if that's how it's done, or it is otherwise anyway time passes, so do not bother to think it's going to go wrong, everything just organizes and I see nothing that could one stroke destroy all my efforts, it's true I built a fortress that can withstand the onslaught of mercenaries in the pay of the enemy, unless it can not become an overwhelming shift the opposite of boredom, then in that case I do not see another dimension that could lapse if it is not ready the necessary attention to the success of the tactics of the policeman

Aucun commentaire: