when is it now

mardi 10 février 2015

one day and it's done

one day and it's done we leave the circus, everything is full it takes hours to find out where to go and when I'm there to live in uncertainty necessary that I be useful or even live without a pleasure because here is my first step, I had a thousand, but it was not down to earth, you only live once, so careful, a small but really tiny this is giving a show, but why must -there I always stop to see what was happening, because obviously everything is wrong and I have to wait until the end, but why am I in duty, could not I just enjoy the moment without always tell me and why take a step, do not I quieter pending want because it's coming to think of it, so that if one is sure of himself it goes straight into the hole, which is not my envy me what I want is a little life without glory, because it draws the wrong petty eye, yet everything is beautiful today we live well, nothing comes wrinkle the skin, even a dark thoughts because here in the fantasy of the precise moment, I do not why it's looking like that, but how I'm going to pierce the armor that keeps me from walking a day that I shall want to from walk unless I prefer the plane flies over shit, but it's so gratifying, everything slides into the blue, all is well above the other, when it is fragile but still isolated, then drink, and let's not dark because the light comes from the sun and I can no longer content with low-calorie milk because my body needs both more than I know what to do, lie, ashamed, complaining of lack, and why not hungry, but that's in a long time, when the corn will be cut, and the river come down drunk body of a bar owner who did not understand that the fight is for others, but that too I put it on behalf of others who have not had a happy life, because what happens on the earth when the sun rises and the human goes down, felled by his nightmares, but what matters to avoid understanding what goes in the dead of envy, the mantle of hope, that door inside but all who left no longer able to ride, so in a clean tear corrupt the time an ad comes flourish snow is today and not tomorrow because here's how we account

Aucun commentaire: