when is it now

lundi 23 février 2015

all I know is going fast

all I know is going fast I remain alone with no idea who I am where are my old dreams, there I have to be available, but on what basis should I pretend to be someone cold, it tires me comings and goings between forgiveness and fault, I know very well that if I exceed the line is waiting for me dizzy, few in this case but still it is a choice not to do because what bothers it's always the same, because what is happening now is a better life, which is defined as a frontrunner, what goes better for a long time, for now I know what I do, what happens is accidental intervention there would have had to close the windows, what comes next is not what comes before and how I know why I know what makes in feasible terms, I wish everyone happiness, even if I know myself how to cook a chicken, but that is not the worst because I like the carrots and gently rapped j ' expect the output that will not be long now that I opened all the exits, they all come I lost anyway this is how it ends, you must have dignity in life, when it remains only that, we advance straight to the last step and then miraculously the sun rises, and I find myself alone in the middle of a ruined city is like a rebirth, everything is so close that it surprise me, but it must be new, I have lost the habit of living with other people, and when I step it bounced in my head, I sometimes wonder if I dream, all these bodies that pass before me, and I am waiting, but when I want to know why it happens like that, I came across a bone, it hurts my right foot, and when I get up an important part of my life s 'shines like I was in the cinema, very curious because in this corner of the world completely lost it is inconceivable to imagine that one day build a cinema, so for grant me this time, I am very careful point me in the right direction, which means that I no longer going to places I know to be detrimental to my mental health, what happens then is a long series of days without hardeur for the night passes without fear of going on holiday because to be fully extended it must first know where we are, otherwise you are stuck in spheres that do not get caught on the ground, so to be sure to get there, I position myself in a safe area, and right after I start my ritual is silent but I think it brings me peace, because after I can just live without fear of losing balance, which keeps me going, quite consciously because I do not want to lose balance, because I find that life is complicated and that if everyone makes an effort we can live together more easily, so for me I am careful not to drag out open hours, which takes me by chance, because here it's easy, but in another space do I have to invent to get out of a trap, it's quite interesting and I may even one day make a good soup that could enhance peppers that in the time that it is possible either in a mission of peace in all quarters and in all third and throughout the full and entire empty

Aucun commentaire: