when is it now

vendredi 6 février 2015

Well I agree

Well I agree I understand that I must have no more teeth because I really want to bite into the meat, and I know it's bad for me, so I prefer not to be bloody and just going to drink milk and soup, though it gives me anxiety, because what is good in life is to be hungry and to eat what we like, if we are forced to eat always the same thing we begin by having nightmares and then dream of meat slices so tasty that I cry at night in my bed, and my teeth I kept slamming in a showcase of happiness, it's good to feel supported, especially since I met my wife I do not confessed my crime, because trust must be earned, and for now I'm afraid to say anything, and if unfortunately she discovers I do not have teeth, it will astonish and I'll have to tell him the whole truth, but it bothers me, I look for something that amuses me, rather than all these measures for young people who seem straight from the thigh of Jupiter, unless it is the fault of Zeus, you know the one who always said heck I lost my underwear, and then there in total confusion twisted feelings, I realize that I do not want to try to jump from nothing to everything is very new to me, it took a while to arrive, but now that it's here I'm very happy because what I do is in complete freedom, whereas before I wanted to know what it meant, we now cover I care and I expect nothing from nothing, which frees me completely, I even admit that it gives me happiness is curious life, just last week, I would have never thought to detach myself from the grip of the power of centralized decision, unless the edges, you never know, would there be an unknown way of life when one is persuaded otherwise, no procrastinating, everything is done in house, there are more than crushed glass or glass eel hair, especially in winter when it's cold and the temperature rises further, we risk not to catch the monkey goes like the wind, oh my god forgive me and do not expect anything from me, I'm good at taking what exists and the render useless, while some people are able to do good, I'm just knitting a stitch at the place and all the other upside to add whimsy to this serious world to earn millions but I know where happiness is a precarious balance between the right wall and the left chasm when we say you will take another cup of tea is a coded message, which actually means, pay attention the lady who will hang around your neck, and that's why I do not go on vacation, it's a story like others that is not helpful to say like that, because if we are lucky to live we should be able to do something, so why spend time searching, and what we're looking for first, it would agree, is that it's time to move on to a leap into the unknown, or should we wait until tomorrow to find that the former is not the opposite of modern, but to go from one point to another that requires flexibility, like that at least I will be quiet to dodge problèlmes me because what I like in life is to live without problems, quietly as if everything was a sham, people who go out, entering, others who drink health whores of Amsterdam, but then I stop, I think, is what separates the human animal, when you think it can be about anything while the animal lives only to defend themselves and to feed, while the human passes an incredible time to believe someone and it takes years to realize that he is nothing, not even anything more than a diverse set of molecules that do not like the cold nor hot, not tomorrow, not yesterday, nor anything or everything, it's hard to live when one prisoner of his body, one can not escape, is expected it goes up, and sometimes it goes down, so there attention to uncontrolled skid, it borders on the ridiculous and finally is unable to do anything as anything, even more emphasis, more fish, gray trousers, lost moments, misery of the glories and all I knew about the dose metric, ahead of atmospheric sweating, but now I fly I do not feel anything, it's great, I'm light, my mind is gone I crossed arm to indicate that it is time to take a painting in the living room, because what I like is beer waiting on the table, and it can wait because I do not like it, so for that has do we put the beer on the table, is it me who lives alone since my dog went to live in New York claiming that there at least the burgers ... I forgot later because right now I have to say I'm taking my feet in the carpet to find out what's happening at my neighbor, I saw him the other day and I told myself that one day j ''ll offer him chocolates

Aucun commentaire: