when is it now

dimanche 8 février 2015

Me me me me me

Me me me me me me and me if it's me that's what it is what it is what it is I still further and there is a chance that happens to come at this time in one thing that is something that came from, that's one thing that's something since I know it's a thing, since about this time that I realized that all that will c 'is a way of seeing things, because after all everything that goes is all everything, and everything that goes it's all all, at least for that and for the rest because the cold is cold up when it's hot, that's the truth what else, a moment more to what to do, why plague of this enemy, I do not seek war, I am peaceful, but sometimes I would put to do something else if I was not myself, but that's the problem I am myself for ever, and more and more because yesterday I got older, which means that tomorrow I will be more me then as now in total disarray various feelings, I seek a stable path where nothing grows me, nothing draws me, all is calm, all is beautiful, it can not be so in me violence flows freely until the conscious opening, there is an unbridgeable stop is a limit organized so that everything that comes out is fully adapted to the present situation, all that is in me must follow the rule that I have set for 20 years, there is no exception, any advance in the same direction as long as everything is well in place, I do not want a mess, everything is organized so that everyone is happy, then why complain, everything is at least as much as now, so in kind to be alive, I will not hear a single vote, ahead in life, and nothing can stop me, if I want, I can, and if I hear, I see, so this is where it happens is not otherwise, it's just a way to get there, and then we can have fun, it do not change direction, it's just a higher floor than the other but it quickly fixes it and the noise means that can not move alone for fear of taking a plum on an asparagus but again the uncertainty of a potentially tragic moment I see life in pink with blue frame, but when I pass me water in the figure that makes me feel good I slowed the pace and I understand that I will too fast, then to forget all my mistakes I stand right in front of the cabinet and I count to ten, which corresponds to the low mass in Saxony in the time of Mongol emperors, but immediately my live room a woman moves forward without saying anything, I think I know and it's not anything I can do, I'm still in reserve, which can not be delayed because at least for the main what is difficult is to tie knots, when one is well put together you can jump in life without fear of losing your balance, that's good at least I like to be precise, it changes me varying circumstances who would not leave the known world, but I know what it means, it sings in the bathroom, it pays taxes and what is the dessert I will not dwell all my along to see what happens there, because in a gesture that I want off, I try to break my business to make it more enjoyable when you are put in a proper situation, I do not want to do it on purpose, I look without waiting from the sidewalk that can not pass the limit because the middle of the road going cars, and that's a shock that does not last, it's fast like canvas that hollow in the middle to be sure whether by chance they had not forgotten to close the oven, just an idea like that, it's simple, I said I did not want to participate, so why even asked me what I think of peace in the world is a long history as the opposite platform, and that is why I feel that everything is in a bucket, and not bother to explain why it is a struggle, and how vacuum is made to face that requires passage through an oral solution also to be left in an empty circle where beach beach you can swim without ever being able to shop around, because in the water brooks we wandered from one place to another and may be even in the dream, because it's an opportunity not to be missed, a trip to Lyon to buy a house, but then what do we do, it is expected that starts raining, because if one is self this is for the simple reason that the roof is not perforated and everything standing, which is not exactly what I feel majority in the matter of morality, which are very close to the Annunciation, one day that she had nothing to do, an angel arrives for dinner and he told her as is swollen but have to see where it going and for now it's Tuesday, so we can even wait a day, unless to be born at Christmas we have to take the highway, but for it to be well studied, I'm not on the side and I sing a song I know, I know only then it's almost over, it lacks

Aucun commentaire: