when is it now

samedi 7 février 2015

But how and so I

But how and so I know there space for more to be or else to a mountain that I see in the fog, is why everything is low, I think immediately understand the importance of the thing I lack is a plan, you know what is happening in the boom cannon when it suits one does not know where it will land, so I prefer peace, at least in a clear situation we know what to hold, there is no reason to get lost among people who do not have an easy childhood, so how are you, I do not know anything else to say, so communication is fraught with sub- understood as above is clogged, it will spend more, unlike the pipe drain cleaner that work wonders for the human there is nothing of the sort, so there is no more hope, the field is empty, and for whatever reason everything seems foreign to the idea of communion in peace, which could be a realization of efforts, but for that you must go to God, it which is not easy because it takes time and comes to earth than 4000 years so to be sure to make the right decision I began by an effort of reflection, and if I was right, but against everyone otherwise it is not the game, it's too easy, it takes away from that far everything is desert, there's nothing going on it is a chance to meet someone, but here I go because on earth there are monsters, people who do not think in normality, they are outside in a folly of losing all that matters in favor of a moment of mediocrity, but here as well as here, I have a dream and if everyone was kind, which would mean that there would be no police, no army, no weapons that kill more dogs, more women, more reason to live, then the center of a well studied partition I must make a confession, it is your responsibility, I whistle in my corner, I want nothing and even if we are forced to live on Mars, I'm not agree to stay in the same place on the pretext that the situation requires taking a bucket without pooped after taste, but that's my choice, it concerns no, if I want to live it my problem and when I express it is for good reason, have the belief that what I do that counts for all humanity, that is to say myself I know what awaits humanity, because I am a human, I know what it is and I see what I see thousands of people mourning the death of the pope, and that too I drink wine, and when it's over, I do regret, I just know that everything is provided to believe, because if you lose your bunny in the grass and if I do my beard grow, it will not change the world, so you have to find something else, I spend my life searching for a way to make a hole large enough to miss, but it happens to me most often is to put a knife to the right of the plate and fork to the left of the plate, but it is not me who cooks, I expect that it cooks, it's my only pleasure, otherwise I also like walking in the streets, and have the feeling that it is possible, but again I do not do it immediately, I wait a bit to be sure that the way is not trapped, but it takes time to choose I prefer to keep my two legs and two arms, and the rest too, n is not a joke because I know that the center is soft and when flies are coming to take the altitude while in January conducive to be the first month of the year, that's how I know the day starts quickly, then it inevitably slows down, the energy goes, pants float is a chance of losing balance, of a sudden you pass god, when it was thought to live years, but it's better paradise, so to be sure to leave at the right time in a car that does not feel plastic, but I know since March 2014, is a mercury choices in such a flat plane as possible while bringing together all what I find endive, paintings, silences that can bark when it is expected that it rises above a designated level as the smallest snake ring when c is time to eat, but no, it's not meant to be personified, it's just a common place no positive aspect, a what, but beautiful, just the right time, it's great, it was there, in the light insousciance who suspects nothing, and suddenly without warning that tomorrow there is a meeting of heads to decide that all that is red will be a warning signal, doors and we go to is closed another thing that is happening on Wednesday vaccines, in good agreement soon healed the sick at the expense of salty foods, but what you want, it does not stop to get out, so to be well positioned in the room , we must pay attention to the door, because it is there that can happen when the torturer caution and concentration, it is not today, but you never know and it was tomorrow unless it is and again after so before or after but that's even more now




Aucun commentaire: