when is it now

mardi 10 février 2015

It does not matter sweetness after

It does not matter sweetness after the storm in a glass of water half filled with poison but who wants to harm me I have not done anything serious, some lies, but nothing more so who could blame me I looking for a responsible and I can not find it, hides he can he be afraid to see who it is, and now it's Monday, I think of anything but that, as in life must go ahead otherwise we cud like a cow and soon was milk, so do not worry everything is manageable, it is a matter of perspective, if you look in the right direction is that all is well, then why bother and why telling stories, this one I do not care, what's happening, what to see in the world, which is good, a step forward but what is the aspen leaf falling from the tree, I stay on my feet, it's a game, a sudden urge, childish, and why not a large piece of meat when to be at time, it runs too fast, barely time to pass before he is already behind, and not bother to try something else, everything is done in an emergency, it can not be any other way being, as it is stuck at the bottom, so must have hope to be good together, causing great excitement because if I shoot in the air is to avoid injury, but if by chance I fall forward is the misfortune that comes running because he was bored all alone in his corner not knowing who disturb without a grudge against him but simply forcing the craft to do something specific that n did not need a crutch to make is so tiny that we see with a well-oiled magnifying glass because otherwise we risk asphyxiation, a former trauma that cared before advancing a pawn in the middle of crocodiles, who had enough courage to pierce the eardrum his master could then go around the city, seating himself occasionally to soak his lamp in water, which made the audience scream for in times where we used to drink when we had finished the job, and then it was the turn of my dog, it was small but had no equal in turn the oven on, so when I stumbled upon the calendar for the next year, I've realized that the time had appeared to me in a dream come true one day that I was willing to appear before the sun, that's how I made the decision to come and see what is happening in the present, which is crazy is to see that change but basically it is bathed in the former, we laughed, we hear what is happening, so for good Figure believed a little bit to the blessing, which is not strictly speaking a well maintained crossroads but to me what matters is harmony, when everything becomes possible, then in an explosion of incredible scents I like to joke with common sense, and yes, I like to be right when there is no matter, what happens then it is an empty void or expected an attack, armor jump over hedges, birds fall from nests, we must have ears open if you want to hear a leaf falling from 4th floor, and in a bath of green algae I think I recognize a strong sense that I had not felt since I lost my time discussions without interest, but can I who am I who am I compromising, what is certain is hearing voices, once that seemed harmless but again I nearly fell off my chair, which is rare because usually I stand well, not completely well, but once everything is in place I know where I'm going in a room or other , or in a living room but that's for tomorrow unless in the corner we find this single copy sensational creation, ie a real sensation, nothing to do with superstition, liquor, or a fine beer, unless there is a monk who discovered the region, this place is never at night, because that time is here, he can not go, it is its first place in jest or to decide that it's over, the comedy goes, the tragedy remains to pay to drink, the deceased is a gesture too dark or idea circulating in the air before falling to an old acquaintance, like that you doing here, I thought you were gone in Australia, but when I think that every day I spend here and it takes a particular day that our paths cross, and soon, it does not last long, he was in a hurry and I was not prepared for this meeting, I could show as I had not expected, everything I could show provided so prepare to find my I keep meaning to be careful not to meet old friends because life is too complicated to embarrass me feelings off as inedible volcanoes because now that progress is there, it is not about to give up the poor beasts no longer hungry, while in the world of children crying before a gesture that holds its breath

Aucun commentaire: