when is it now

lundi 23 février 2015

a happy ending

a happy ending but in the bathroom starts water and there we stop one second time passing by the window, where he goes, what does he want one come from without, unless it continues in the same direction, it depends on so many things, can we control everything, or specialize in well good heart, but it should start up as it descends quickly into the error of assessment which spares no detail of the flowers on all floors without having previously disturbing temptations and why iron should it ally with cobalt to help tan quickly I hesitate, I think I can do something else, ie, is an unexplored field for the simple reason that it is necessary to lift the curtain and do not be afraid to take a light for something that does not go out because one thing both a first situation that is not dyed hair and as it is not enough I make an exception to be in favor of the recipe and low or no shot swords in the closet and soon a new version to boost sales, making eight or nine I am remember why I never got there, I was nevertheless a good start, but here I was wrong path and I drag myself for years in mediocrity, but what does not happen is to have even the will, when we are so far from the goal is to have a kind of hunger solution to change that in a white hallway when it's Wednesday, but why it is better to ask the way to someone who responds, c is better to be live we do not waste time in hazardous considerations to approach too close to something that moves, and well you and how do get lucky, a piece of sugar, for muddy and it goes straight hesitation, a simple statement you are and I also like that maybe we can do what we want, but quickly it flows, and inevitably it is better if it is slipping found lying on each other in the inability to move, which makes me say that it is better to stay vertical and being afraid to make a mistake, at least it is good, and essentially all is valid so when I choose, there is nothing worthwhile, everything and took a long time, you just take a tour without having varied experience and so that the chain does not break I double rations bread and attention to chance, beware, it happens faster than we thought especially during hunting season when the birds return from Africa and iron crosses planted in soil that does not pass through the busiest road because today we imagine all sorts of objects that are supposed to bring happiness, whereas since the millennium, the human has found the solution to be happy is to have a body in front of you who is willing to be together and after years of dreaming that always sees the beginning to stretch the least in a secret place that turns into unexpected gesture, you then when you do that, I'm afraid of me, so weak, so mercantile, if at the moment, just for that and for other things in bags or aerosol to paint faster and without brush, what happiness for all beings and it goes smoothly lucky acoustic springboard of a wand I see myself in magical prince clip we see a soft spot in the summer on the beaches and it lasts I put the music louder for me to take a new spring in the verbal belief made flesh

Aucun commentaire: