when is it now

vendredi 6 février 2015

One day I said to myself

One day I said to myself and why I will not make a turn as far as possible that is in an area that I like, but I do not know very well why would I do that I still and I wait it goes, it should move one day, but I did not then which I prefer not to know how to choose, that way at least I do not deceive me, and all I can do is so insignificant that I would not hesitate to go realize that the light is on for no reason then I approach without worry when I see an elephant arise, when I'm not in Africa but in my apartment in Paris, I look at the bottle of whiskey is on the table and that is a shadow of the restless night I crossed waving his arms so I did not want to be happy, it happens from time to time when I feel make-up on, I remained attached to the same place for so many years that I do not know why I'm like this, there is no reason and I do not care, because the key in the life is for living, after all the rest and when it's like this shelter because there was one or two months in the year that are not like the others, which means that winter is cold for the spring of warm pizza, and then there is more to uncork a bottle of wine, but this is a problem because I wanted to lose weight and now the pleasure of living without asking questions just stop me, how I'm going to help me, and I'll buy fat burning, I'm going to see what it's like because all alone in my corner that I try not to walk because when you can not it's as if we are facing a wall a hundred feet high, impossible to climb, it really is too high, and I stand there doing nothing, day miss laughing, as it is funny to see me without loss and gain, in the futility in nothing to choose but it is better to make a hole, not too big, just enough to put a banana and wake to find out what time I have to get dressed to go out in the street, it's fun to live, because we still need to do something, we can not stand still contemplating the opposite wall, at one time an idea comes and right now we think, so if that's how it is not otherwise, and you think about the days, we try to see what is wrong, we do not know everything, but we try anyway to believe an atomic engineer, it only lasts a second because I would not like to work in the atom, it makes me too scared, and if it explodes, it's dead, it's fast, then I saw elsewhere in a place that does not require any effort to understand a neutral place where nothing happens because me here is good, and tomorrow I do not know it depends on so many things, omissions, price down, production means, unconditional downturns and in front of me a choice that shines so great fish without stops, and it is complete a gourmet menu in the provinces as if we were hungry, but then I see a yellow car that passes without stopping, and regarding the easiest way to get to the cemetery, I see a path going to the right, which suits me because I do not like trees too many, and thus with a light step I engage in the army, but now, I just try my sailor suit that the sea disappears, then it's bad luck, I'm going to immediately information catastrophic, and there I see the explanation, all that happens is normal, but when you look closer you realize that in a little corner that is not ready yet, we need to wait a few days, while not to lose time I trouble ahead and I drove into a foreign madness, what happens when we hunt the open window, there is more wind and that's another way to make a gathering on Friday just before the harvest, and in the fields that intoxication good bread, it is a blessed day of all, I'll have to do it more often, but how to get to happiness is a gentle slope and glide, then to know that that day had to take a simple little way through the highways to arrive in a beautiful clearing the last time that makes me go back in time over the mountains, but this is another house, a temptation to put everything in a corner to have space, I want to dance, losing myself in an easy to live without thinking of anything, which is not readily problem while everything is sinking into the sea and when it is drunk is loaded in the hold in a red roof that continues to move for or against, it depends on the day and when it is closed we are forced to say that it is later I can ask my fair sort of sobriety, as if it's a free pardon, but for that you have to sit at the table, it smells like meat, my body is pending, it is a just reason, not the way of escape, it's all there in a pleasure of the moment, it's not hard, drive to a single lane

Aucun commentaire: