when is it now

dimanche 8 février 2015

Long ago I wore stones

Long ago I wore stones thinking that it was worth it, and then one day I stop and I began to hope for everything, it takes a lot of time because it is often stopped by an urgent desire to sink in vacuum, it only lasts for a moment as if it were necessary to lose up to then have a clear view of what is coming, and how to have a loop, only to have the feeling that there is a almost anything, we have before us a nice jump grazing quietly, it's been years that I lose myself, and go when all sides is the same story, people complain, they say it will not, we no longer want to live either but when you are happy, it is not for the same reason, because instead of making an effort to head out of the water, why not swim against the grain and say that all so if it works it will not be my fault, because I all I counts is the dead time, which grow not be essential, but when one is good start we are glad for the least effort is crowned as a whole, it is beautiful to live, we recreation, there is time to take a walk and run in a direction we do not choose but which seems to resemble that I took yesterday, so to make a shortcut I place in the center and I expect it to come, old, young, beautiful and ugly all you can see at the zoo but here I must make a confession, I was hungry and I ate, it happens from time to time when it does not rain because once I put my hood on his head and there without knowing what is I expect the sun goes, sometimes I have to wait for weeks, but it always comes back through the window which is to the south, this is where I put the towels a little because of lack of space, but because I firmly believe that as long as it lasts all right, but when it breaks, it's not my fault, it's also because of it, because how else imagine the outcome of this joke, because what is most striking is the complete lack of power in the enthronement of a new momentum that could have according to some experts have been right in the old style which was to bite into the bread to know what it was in mouth, but now they announced that it comes back, it makes me happy, I am happy, I'll put my nice shirt, the one I put on special occasions, and then I'd take the left lane, the one who leads directly to the dissecting room, but that's not what I meant, I always take me in directions that are hopeless, so to please me, I start walking without weight on the shoulder, I left everything behind me and I go through life, making quite a turn for years to have gained weight in the belly, but that's a chance to have met a set path outside the city, what is striking is to see that we can very well go away and I shoot and I shoot for a little more sense, but it escapes me, I laugh, I mean, c is how we do normally and there all a series of events just shake my carcass, it is a complete surprise, I did not plan to undress in front of her, and when we we are separated we have said good luck and here we go again, I seek nothing and I find something, from I do not know what to do, but soon I found a door that opens, this is interesting, I go into the another room and I see a musical instrument, I approach one stroke I feel alone knows why, I decided to throw in the towel that was lying in the kitchen, it does not clean the mess, and and I love being right, it's stronger than me, I often see the same people and while I do not say anything it nothing happens and I go home as usual, and with the certainty that nothing will ever happen because I have decided, and maybe it was decided for me, but that I'm not sure because I'm struggling to think that someone else might think of me , so that usually I'm not there when he needed me to be, and so is Saturday or Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and even when I think it hurts, the day of my birth, when it came to open the body of my mother for me to pass without difficulty, so I took a long time before we see that life was complicated, it happened to me recently, while all would, at a stroke I felt that it would not, for no apparent reason, I felt weigh a ton and in this new concern I start taking my habits, things are going well, I note that I will not try to forget it, and what is hollow days, I take my rake and I even so that everything is flat, both in front and behind, because we often forget that the choice is result of frustrations and anything that resembles a camel is not a camel, except to see him back, which involves being close enough to see them originally transformations

Aucun commentaire: