when is it now

dimanche 22 février 2015

which seems essential is unique

which seems essential is unique, it does not correspond to what is becoming, it is for this reason that I admit that all I know is enclosed in a box that will not be in the closet because I high esteem to do what I can, because what is done in France is a great opportunity, we saw happy, everything goes smoothly, we can talk you can laugh without being locked up, we can live without the feeling of being observed because here it's wonderful in extraordinary round trips and less than one hundred kilometers in a bathroom with birds and be in luck noble, which is done quickly this not being this and what is done is not time, because this lack, this unique field, weight of the world, this time laughable one way that brings so why, and be careful, step over another, a word, which do duty against a low position, and when it goes up, its a, his room, his house, his fleece, chest, and finally a precise set, something that seems to be made for having but in fact it is more useful than that, a futile question, trembling like a leaf that will fall quickly rigolons, it vibrates in all directions quickly be careful, everything is in the unexpected, it sings better outdoors, and what is simple a gesture that brings together like this once a better life, a feeling of pleasure, a better digested sauce the day before and in terms of weakness, a remedy that grows want peace, it can not be compared to the strong interest, what happens in reality, it is a strong questioning the importance of oysters in the diet, some say it's good, d Others claim that everything is done to find out when I plunge my fingers and I count to ten, making good health, it is not better, it's just a roof that rises very high and down very low, once you understand why it's more here than there, it's done and it does not go back because everything is unprepared, you should know that it is more than before and all that is left will not return what does not cause me pain because being myself astray, I only see the light that floods the clearing this happens then it is a particular song that I thought I recognized going to do my grocery shopping, choosing green beans I remember from my youth, everything was so peaceful that amazes me that today I am obliged to take part in the collective will to try to place a number that is familiar to me, for me to realize how much I am committed to living emotion, and for that I am at least a clear round, I'm still ahead and I play my relationships to be sure to know everything that is going on in the yard, and there in a final satisfaction I realize that everything is round, I say why it is round, and then with nothing guessed, I'm seeing before me a moment single isolated, alone, lying to himself, not knowing where to go for its biscuits and leading straight to the basement to make it finally goes lower corners where everything is hidden for it to be made to the largest hole it is outside or outside and without first doing all that is needed to be taken seriously unless it is why I want to highlight and when it is less than I am beginning to understand that everything I do I do it for one day in front

Aucun commentaire: