when is it now

vendredi 20 février 2015

I know life does not encourage me

I know life does not encourage me to plant vegetables, because when you go down in the cellar it starts to make noise and then in the afternoon I spend time looking out the window, I see the leaves falling, it's winter, we have to wait until spring but while I am what I prefer is the hour following the time comes when all energies converge on a place that feels the sea and yes in a forgotten place I spend time to remember the salient moments of my life, I begin with the first, it is far, I do not see clear, everything is dark, but before it gets better, it is a main focus, when everything turns green first is that the shadow is going to make room enough for a more propitious time to the birth of another me, which is not my Usually I do not know why everything here looks like me, the broken chair, sloping roof, cool places and the opportunity presents itself, I feel rising in me an unknown sadness and why I pass by, I would have more daring, more temperament, something moving, but no, it does not come, I fall into the grave one day or maybe one night, but it still okay, what does not please me c 'lens is the dish that comes back as a souvenir that is not updated, which happens next, this is a chance that collapses and why I do not know to do it without the feeling of wasting my time, which is a new joy for nothing but for life, an important wing trying time, but do not quench her behind in the believe it takes is a little oil to it shines joints to relax, and it advances a motor that can not do the trick, but it'll go straight, and how time unfolds, it has not all his teeth, but when it can laughs upside, which can not be translated into our language, because here it's done or else you can always try, that's when everything is flat mountain and when it sings at night c ' is flawless version, but for all it's a fair bit of it would light the lamp but oh so cruel life is all that seems made for each other away forever in the fantasy sea lions, but there I see a reason to shop around for ways that it does not get caught in the corners, but in the center, ramp time without envy, but that is it a dream, a chance, a temperature which can do the trick, but there is a tire with air, and that's why I'm swinging in space, no obstacle, no misery as unordered, wisdom, of power, and of love, and yes, it does not count in money, but in feelings, how is always the purest, making attention can keep the flame because at least once a month, I think see the bottom of the place that pass through a source of benefits, so that in the years after everything that falls we can have a vision rid of desire, impeccable monster, that does not tremble before but brackets before the joy world, amazing feeling, and why not have the shakes, one thing after another, three of four of six, and plate glass table to have what you're doing, you who only comes once a millennium, but then trying to forget the care taken to misery, I see something shining in the distance, that's why I place my head, I see things that only I can see because here is the world of

Aucun commentaire: