when is it now

mardi 10 février 2015

One day maybe I would

One day maybe I would line all my tastes to get one that will not change as quickly as the week as being ordered to live in the depths of the place that I do not hide anything related to my time is not yet completely finished, it takes time and not necessarily the best, because what feeds it is one thing rather than another, a strong roof, square round way, and for it to be well estimated fair value, I prefer to take a scale that is not red, because every time I wipe my feet I feel mounted in me an irresistible desire to run in the snow, but here it never snows, it rain from time to time and then I will not because I do not know the time to see what happens, I think too much that I can do on this earth, it takes me a lot of time from morning to night, through neutral locations and all that happens between the plants that up around the walls, so it does not interfere when crashed miserably forgetting that it's Monday, well, I think it always in the morning, today or yesterday, so I do not remember who told me silly, but I did not expect it to finish sending, I just took the dust that was lying in the room and then I waited there, unable to take my eyes of the opposite wall that took the time by the colors of the night and then the colors of life, and finally a deep joy that is a flatter plane as the other, but without the price because at the same time in similar temperatures, I know what to choose, this is where the road split should be cut dead branches and hear the wind in the branches tree, what happens below is not greater, but simply a banal action of sea bathing slices when the sun is up and the tent is green, obviously without a shovel by habit in mass, what is true for the average and for that, one way to do specific people, mustard around the mouth and places a grove that has not yet decided to become a forest, but one day it cut and there in the madness of a summer evening I hear a noise that scares me, is it a weight that gives the instigation of modernity and then I fall asleep and I up in the morning surrounded by small white spaces, which coincides with the tomato sauce that I poured without painting oriental motifs but still quite harmonious in a finally free land of why too slow to be chosen because finally there thinking I really see a reason to hope, it is most lacking is the commitment in a joint action, together we reach a very distant result of his selfishness, a sacred way as lush as the bottom of my stomach, which has not yet been revealed, but just a little in the dark, like an outsider who does not place himself at the center of attention, but gently opens switch to softer accents that do not roll under the table, that's why I admire the open time on many possible and to be completely honest I spend a lot of time deciphering the fastest way to get from here to there out there without losing a crumb, buttered croissants, chocolate shelf, the battle noodles, and that it goes otherwise a more informed choice than usual regarding the tools, because I know that I I need rest, but it takes me by surprise, one day I found myself taking a screwdriver, without knowing what I was going to do and then I held as a favorable circumstance, it is in a small place where I will ever I saw in the distance a pleasure to be emerging in the dark, would I have time to go live at the end of the conscience clear weight of not believing because the longer it goes the more heavy, this path without taking on the lack a cold drip-free not to obstruct the silence before the earth moved, what mankind can do best, focusing for peace in the center of the body, then in a breath I take support at the top of joy, I hang myself as I can, getting all my axes, I swear my teeth, it breaks my feet, and when at last I see the end of the tunnel I commit myself to drinking wine is the vacuum between the average natures and high thoughts, it emerges making arm movements from the bottom up, it is a Chinese method that I learned while ironing my shirts, the faster it I must hurry not to miss the start of the global tricks ceremony, I like a lot of dead time, or up the wailing of provincial authorities but for me it's gone and it trembles so I invaded envy, it is not incidental, it is a tree in the heart of a meadow, a house down the coast, and forever a message of love that launches in time to that from the time of forward to the next moment is going great ever ever ever ever more emotion more if

Aucun commentaire: