when is it now

vendredi 6 février 2015

What happens below

What happens below is an acceptable exuse as above is a comedy that does not make decisions for fear of being bitten feet, but of him by now everything goes smoothly, that does not mean that everything will go smoothly, as we see in the seeds of possible revenge mercury or dandelion or it's better or it's old, to choose and now it's happening, it does is not a reason to hate your mother, because basically everything is steeped in mediocrity is not it reason enough to go straight to purgatory because at least in a series as lousy, there is no reason to be complaining, I assume to be a human, I'll shit every day, I piss, I smell the summer, I'm cold winter and then I like to go well, it is a real pleasure to have no disease, I do not do anything against that, just I think everything is normal, then no what to do a somersault, everything is ahead need only stoop to s 'realize that all is not what is curious though this ambiguous situation, either one is good or bad we are, to know what is true the day is not enough you get lost very quickly in the errors of judgments, which come our education, while disappointing, there is no hope, it is a sour sauce that does not pass, I should have known, everything is fake, since the beginning of the race I saw that some runners had a motor in the legs, which is forbidden, where is the progress we make the blind see, it operates amputees, is made of plastic with oil and is advanced so quickly that loses balance, but what do we do for love, this feeling that moves mountains without ever having felt bother goats passing by, it's annoying life, we do not know how to take it m 'escapes, I pursue hoping stuck in a dead end street, but when I think keep it escapes into the air, which is great is that of a sudden it comes off, I do thought over and now it is here, here, I mean close, what we will not take a centimeter to measure the space between the door and the cherry stone, what I miss most is d have what I miss stashed somewhere, I do not know where and I do not fear me, for what I miss, I do not know, then I do not know how would I know that I miss the shot, I am full and I expect nothing, although everything can crumble around me, I have a hope to live long enough to say I am so that time time I go through a room that has no door forcing me to pass through the wall, I come out disheveled and there I get high because I was on the eighth floor, and I fall, I fall and I miss because when we did the same thing for a long time, it does not pass, it stops and looks ahead if ever there was nothing else to do, but no, it was not until it changes, it can take years, but I hold on, until the day I'm gonna break, but I'm confident, I still have a lot of reservations and if it is born the day as if we had the choice of do that was the middle of the anxiety that does not laugh because she has lost the desire one evening that kindness had gone to see a movie and immediately it is ready, then in reality a while after the first step, a roof that flows, one that is not me and especially the idea of moving a small but really tiny hope that sparkles like a red moon, but then why was hungry, and wait it out after we are happy, what happens is a chance then I seized and I believe I have found the rhythm, and that's a nice memory that I preciously in the palm of your hand when it's over I do a gift of life I realize the importance of living one day and maybe even a thousand, but it's too early to say, there is so much to do and I do not know where I 'I put my desire, I'd still there three days, and then in the incessant everyday I am more careful everything goes in a dance, I can not resist, everything is beautiful next to the ugly, and in a group of cars that break at the end of the snowfall, a gesture of a human who raises his arm to warn emergency, this is where it goes, the man fell into the street, he is not breathing and yet we want it to continue as before, but it's too late, the spark came out on time by someone says stop it stop dreaming everything is full there no more space anyway it's a weight that goes up to the time when we go next in another situation, that's how I saw that what is next is not serious, so that just a month away so high, I spend time wondering how it's done to be sure to choose well, which takes a step back, because when one is pressed against the glass that's how we lose the health, then to go well, I have a voice because it is to only put one or two houses without being able to bet big but rare meat in a truck

Aucun commentaire: