when is it now

samedi 7 février 2015

What will come a day

What will come a day is the event waited closer when all advance automatically, which corresponds to the programmed feed rate according to the former management of departmental advancements but immediately Live forehead against barbarism, ignites a suspect without being able to decide if he chose a nano sim card or double cut, which is a matter of conscience, if one is in favor of the decriminalization of the easiest way, I do not see why we would like accordingly zero barking without a cassation but in what world do we live, should we always be for or against then, but then am I to understand that everything is hot, unless there in the shadows of a late winter day, I turn my gaze to wet the hope of living and I say quite clearly that is not my habit, I am sure to win, but there as if everything was planned from first to last floor, I change channels and I found a country history that does not pay his taxes, which disgusts me at the point, so I wonder if I have not forgotten to turn off the plate that m 'was used to heat my fish, but again I'm sure I do it for fun, which is not a recent habit, since the point of view of envy there is a problem that comes from there, the location that is not on a map, but simply on me, this time I like to feel like this first, that of living, and for now I do not see coming the other I had to meet, so I does not upset me because I know what it's like to sell meat, which seems to me at once as a decent result, because how could I wait longer, this lack lives terribly, I n 'expecting a word to darken and now I am forced to call a taxi, but how can I understand the world, I expect or hope but this world that revolves how to be sure to take the path to the stage, this little baby step that I throw it away so that it does not return immediately, but then I have to make an effort and I do not like it because I prefer c 'is to wait until it falls, this lack absorbing myself in the recognition of envy, an apartment in the city center, away from the suburbs where everything explodes, everything here is quiet and yet I know where I am, I do not exceed the line because I believe that everything is set, it is no more than that, immediately sending a good time, succulent sausages and finally a stunning dessert, I am full and I think always what I miss roof is red, while the walls are white, does that mean that the year is over, but how long is it over, are there no other species, a quiet no I mean no noise bothers me because when I'm hungry I do not think, I expect only one thing is that the butcher to sell me a steak and then I chew slowly to appreciate the gesture that falls to the bottom of the gorge and it flows like a torrent in the middle of a river, it sings the birds, it returned in the evening to tell anything and there in the uncertainty of living in the right place, I try an approach to be closer to each other, which is new for me, I used to live alone with only companion the old gun from my grandfather who died to war, we must not forget that one day we can go, so I prefer to live, I do not know for how long because everything is complicated, it's been that I know what to today is a clear conscience a clear choice because as well as the beginning, we appreciate the gesture, and then time passes we forget the first moment, we only see that, and then in a secret familiarity, another pardon, a kind of promise, and the moment is etched in my memory, it changes name but essentially it's unique, it's comical to the point that I do not make me more aware of the reality, it's amazing how we can take off without smoking drugs, it is enough to love the same woman for 20 years and there in the first consciousness can move now to put in the middle of the anxiety, which is to the old way of cooking butter, but that it does not say anywhere because it is most lacking in the human is the lack of interest which shows that everything is blocked for at least the Emperor of Austria unless it is ostriches who did it, it was expected to concrete action and now the city rat is eaten by the cat, what emotion I have to take a picture, and right after I learn the death of the child who sings so well when everyone is asleep, which is not as good as making a cake, but without that gene I prefer to go immediately to the output, which usually happens to go to the fastest, but I do not know why today is different, we could do it in ten seconds, but now it's been hours expected and I can not miss the start of
What

Aucun commentaire: