when is it now

samedi 21 février 2015

all that can be in a circle

all that can be in a circle around it's been closed for centuries at least for that and for so many unnecessary choice as the highest point of the hope that is not a firm that goes down to the bottom without fear of being involved in sordid business when one is able to see that everything is placed in continuous grace, which is not initiated in one direction, that first song, in random weight, it depends on so many things varied, which leads to the agreement, a word, then a beautiful thing, clever places when one is facing the ultimate fate when a cross burning was the sauce that goes to the top, then in a detour of hunger we arrive in the middle of that changes is the time spent before we had more stable now, now everything is a mess, it is feared the choice that grows outside of hope, this when we have not planned ahead but for thousands of years, this choice is not made to please, but to be finally free of life, that weight became unbearable for the slightest movement that jumps harder, and everything is well positioned fears not see the next day, while in a final effort is a new source that comes to be a passage to the last day, which is what I put first to know what and it's in a strange ballet subtle forms, I believe distinguish a beginning of silence, unless it is my imagination that pushes me in a different direction which surprises me because I did not think to prepare for this interview, I'm caught off guard and instead of reassuring me I panic and I just might miss it happens then in a great delight it was the intervention of fate, and yes, it is often forgotten arrives at the right time, and then it was nice to be repeated, but is higher than God, we can not make ends meet, everything is so perfect, more than we would have liked because all alone in his corner nothing is known of the void that takes the heart and places to the right of the father, and for that so I often pray for the chance one day to cross the information and see the name appear tomorrow, when we are all together the plate is full of memories, and even more than that when one realizes the lack we have to say that it is like that when we had nothing to be desired and certainly not an imitation of advanced mold when it comes to making a leap into the unknown that makes me think that the other day in a profusion of rare issues, I find myself facing a change of tone, so do not be mistaken, all is well placed except that the time is not the same, it happens then it is a joy closed on itself and if I can not keep it's not my fault, because I tried to do is a little hole without pressure but in terms of other expectations I know what to do, it's just a specific question, what to do in an emergency, do not au above, or the lack below, should be done or put a microphone in the hope that pigeons are not going to come in droves to have dancing ducks and it's not for misery, but show me the road to tomorrow

Aucun commentaire: