when is it now

mardi 10 février 2015

If I knew what to do on the plane

If I knew what to do on the plane, but a long time I am so bored that I pay more attention to the engine before I was young and I often walked around my room but now I have to give up the envy, everything collapses in wet sand, the water rises, the sea changes face, I should have brought my anxiety but she would not come, because what I miss most is still absent, I do not know him, it's an unknown, which does not push me to be free because at least at most I'm not as prepared as I have air, it depends on something else, something for me, for a long time I was content to just live, but since yesterday I feel rising in me an anxiety unknown until then and there in the shade of a summer afternoon, I see those breasts dancing in front of me, but when it's time, I can very well go see what it's like to be sure good place me with the tree facing the house, so I can take me dreaming about what I will do on the day will terrre round, unless I am destined to take me and immediately after the knowledge that passes by, it's still better than having made the wrong slope, welcomes me it is a rare species that are not found in gas station attendant is too light and it does nothing for nde, well cooked, and well cut, because the more that I can not know , that would be too easy, but I'm looking for years, I always stumble in one place, yet it is all right, but at some point I stop or rather I stopped because a sudden force leads me to a another road, do not I do not understand the reason, for why help but continue straight, what I need is a different vision, but how to get it, I'm available, or I have the right to do something else, it is very new fort is always the one that is not ready to say thank you, it comes from far away and yet I think I can say that it's Monday, how to I am less knowledgeable and it's getting time outside of the first unique moments that are not counted as others, that too I discovered one afternoon, which makes me think that what is similar is not allowed in the inner circle, because here are a door that opens to the difference aussle pleasure to take a fork and plant the teeth in a large piece of viai become the first level as the last, because we have not had time to finish our conversation, making 30 euros, and there in the chance to do a little way, I see a woman dancing that is not the one I saw last time because what I is pleased to see that it rotates once I get to the point I turn and I see what I have not done in all actions to the handling of life due to the lack of a clear position, which seems to be the cause of the less fortunate, the one that makes me miss the accession to the final stage, I must cantoner me to the sea what I like enough because at any I let another take the pleasure to lose, I did not win but I do not play, so to have a good time I'm happy, which is not worrying is just once maybe more intense than the last time, and although I have not yet developed any activity that will put me in good conditions to move forward without always check the oil level, and when it viendre closer, I'll be ready for achieve my destiny, which I like, because in life we must admit that everything is sign, then to select a song you have to be in a story full of silences, and during that time I express to believe that it 'is possible, because there in the bright atmosphere of an evening where I can enjoy the pleasure to step into a place I do not know, this is so long that I know why I looked, and there in the setting condition see no more, I understand that now it is an opening that breaks the mold, and that I see it now because to be aware, you have to get up early and go hungry you just wait for the right moment and when it goes, it's for a very short time, and when it rises too fast is not intended beyond a limit of pine forest, which is at the expense of a beige shoe, I did not know he had to go through it, what is better, but I do not expect to be favored, which is of course, is what is most intimately in solitude to be placed at the heart of the wait, first choice, because life does not go up, it goes down to the bottom and there dan ignorance of the dangers that are running around, I have a cup of coffee, and of a sudden I am, it lasts for a minute, then I twist of pain because my stomach is sick, I can not eat or drink anything, he'll have to feed me wind and maybe a day will I fly up in the sky thinking no longer as before, because what is good in life is that it stops one day and we can not live a day is ends and so far things are going well

Aucun commentaire: