when is it now

samedi 28 février 2015

once surely that counts

once surely that counts because as you have to be to know what that means I understand that everything is done to one day become square to round out the time that will not be right, what comes through chance, a defined time, no intention, just a few tears for the chance to put all the eggs into a spendthrift, so can not wait for the house, stay on the path that will lead me to one day further from the point is not to say his name because in the middle of the afternoon I realize that everything that was done was closed, so if I take my actions to find out what it's like, I do not take it which does not belong to me causing me to uncertainty, should I be, and toward which direction to take support, I'm not sure I can see what I need, because being the first party I must not do the dishes, but wait for the moment to be able to make a confession, what I miss is the oil for frying potatoes that I have collected over the last ten years, which does the opposite but for that I have a cure that I heard the last time waiting for the bus, it was very informative, because I have the same at home and while I can lift the stone, I know that everyone looks at me, but that is not what is the fastest, it is the shadow that comes down from the mountain singing, what a strange idea, this one who wants to find gold, but I know that the earth does not lie, that's a funny house with a door and a fireplace, as if everything was low, but when it burns out, I do not see what is strange, as the appearance is false, then I continue to entertain me to go through it, making a lot of weight, because being in the other part of me, I make an effort to have the satisfaction of putting the right place which seems to me to be the most instructive because my life is easy now, everything is present and is absent for all that it shows the tip of his nose, a small village fete is enough for now that is not final because given the complete lack of concern, I do not see why it's always the right thing, could we not sit the most people to avoid from the above, it is not always easy contemplating the moon because the bottom is war, then in a gesture of appeasement I continue to deny the obvious, everything is done to be done, there is no right time, everything is see but right now everything is in pear, so that you are no longer able to bear, go alone to the end, which suits me as I struggle to be in the company, it which means that everything that exists is made in a hurry, there is no felt, everything is polished, it happens then it is a measure for nothing, which is necessary to have the chance to do anything thing but beware of the paint, which is available is less weakness, which is water taken in a word, just enough to have the feeling of losing a little bit of fair but then in a moment of madness I still think it's not life, it's just a workout for the day I present in the figure, which is not possible by the sea, that is said to have peace, and without it rises above gesticulations which is not more than less, much less which is less than what is expected when all is placed to know that if it continues it's useless

Aucun commentaire: