when is it now

mardi 10 février 2015

Fortunately there nothing happens,

Fortunately there nothing happens, I am closer to happiness, I can not up and I hope not to go down because I am where I am everything is in order, there is nothing in excess, everything is under control and that it will one day become what I am I am careful not to tire me, because you have to go far for care of his vehicle and in my case I'm not ready to give up the bulk for a one-night, so I keep still, I expect nothing and even if it falls apart I will not be surprised, because as in any project there is a beginning and an end, so why be afraid, I am not one who is afraid for so little, everything is organized to survive a power failure, while in pure unconscious continues to say that what is below is much more lower than that, so for which I lack for unconditional acceptance foretastes which corresponds to what is in place for a long time but I have discovered by chance one day that I was putting the attic, what else it for the first once I knew what it was, an old copy of the Military Cross will not take place and I who thought he was doing well, but we had to make room, and I could see it as it rose in the heights and what is easy it is to throw everything away, goodbye, no longer tired, throw, it's funny, we did not want it, and then in a shifting time I visited realize that what was happening could achieve a balanced level of compensation, and how I have overcome the anguish of losing a child, it was a flash of joy, so I took control of my life, everything is in a new order, it must comply with the rules or else without asking for his escape, here are only the cream, the share who knows where it goes into the stomach, mas that's a story that I put in the drawer, another when I talk about what happens when we go to later in search of pleasure, but for now I am content to stay in the plan made by a team of researchers in bio dynamic and it is a long time to do, we must go by step, wine, friends, time to park, sometimes that are useless, full of promise action, but what happens at the bottom is a mass in two stages, first forgiveness then cooked in white wine with some sausage to not be caught off guard, just one less box, and another for balance, that happens then it's a big fish that fishing, it is so big that we can not put it on the boat, you have to drag the following, he still lives in his eyes we see the agony of death, he still has a chance to escape, if at unless he hands but with his fins he can not escape from the hook that is stuck in his mouth, so to please the fishermen, it completely changes the project and in an incredible jump, it detaches from the hook and he goes into the depths, we never saw him most is that half of the land that is not going to bed at the same time, in fact we have never seen such a beautiful night, everything is to applaud the new style, it is a complete renewal, we thought he saw his shadow, but finally everything went well and we returned home, a little older than before, but too tired to try to solve everything before sleeping, what happened next is one thing I have great difficulty making closer, what is sure is to have a key in a lock between it and the cold disappears because the room there has a smoking chimney, it means we arrived in a place that was not used to seeing that lunch you can have the chance to meet what is not yet final when the night this is another matter, one would have the patience to go another way, but when I focus to try to understand, I only see a black wall, the hope of overcoming fear one day I a force that keeps me on the surface, everything comes out of order, I must know what is good for me, I spread too strong emotions, for now I am content to earth beliefs is a little heavy to wear, but the advantage is to stay beside, around it's always easier to go and come back, that's how I led my life for years and suits me all this time it is the field that is placed in the foreground, it is empty but one day he will be filled with fruits and vegetables you can eat every day is what is happening here n is not to shout, everything is soundproofed from the days when it had become aware of missing a day that, like so many others, yet to this day is marked in the depths of the human dream one day is -he wrote, love will save us, because lice now is indifference which is sufficient to primary relationships, there is no evolution, everything is blocked at the point of junction between divine human, it does not pass, we must die to know the divine plan before we live in often hurtful without knowing what it means but when it's over

Aucun commentaire: