when is it now

vendredi 13 février 2015

one day when the time comes

one day when the time comes to leave for peace I have time to see what lost me in the deep sea ever since the middle of life happens for bravery bravery it takes more than that to this is the choice for what to do, to be more and more what one is the easiest, for that I need a lot of pair of shoes to be sure not to get cold, what I 'it''s like the most to the distance when I say yes it is hungry and when I say no is to put my slippers, as if the glass does not cut it, as if the cylinder falls and each step is counted as one day fall on the nose, a way of life without worrying about what to do when you are not sure of making the right choice, but now I realize that it all worth and when I say hellos, that's again and when it starts I have of patience, to be no place for it to be done for so long, and as it may be, it is a be that here and it shows, but I know that that's a bit my word, just proves that it is good, living in the countryside and for beer barrels and about who is in a sauce that stings the eyes, as in the middle of a nice Mass is being said it is for me, but here in the quiet of a late climax, I think I see an image that trembles at the end of the chair, a source of hot water, cool, but as it is a joy to know is that Tuesday sprinkles, and there for a time, it's unique, but it puts a roof on tiles, beard yesterday, and both missing, another who lifts weights, lips, beans, it follows that it rises from the ground form and the urge towards life, because it it is a mystery, it's sweet, it's up in the night; but unimportant, it flows to the bottom and all alone in the sun tomorrow we will have the chance to put the least is in the best we have and then it will be helpful and I, in iron, in water, anything to make it snappy, another fold that continues to bleed despite the tension, enough to power the least sensitive believes happened if the last two days because it's not worth it, it's a thing do it today, but that it goes up so do the oil, while the buildings are heavy and that the area offers new

Aucun commentaire: