when is it now

dimanche 8 février 2015

Once it was everything

Once it was everything and more than the rest I want to stay who I am without paying attention to the quality loss that may occur when all down to the plain meaning buried in the Gallo Roman gestures or the way of speaking Arabic when to drink too much wine, but now it's been years that I'm trapped, so I can adjust more easily my hotel bills, unless the next year I do donate my trouble someone who knows the impact of floods on the hope of winning the lottery, but now I have to convince myself that a new approach is necessary because I had not anticipated this reflux nervous when I think of myself it is disappointing but hardly more than the roof falls because given my total lack of foundation I could not fully extend me afraid to touch the tip of the quilt, which would have caused a tidal wave is Sunday I think I can do that, but watch the previous time it may break before the line, so I no longer able to do anything if not whistle a tune I've heard on the radio but I am unable to remember the lyrics as if we did not want me to have fun, so I stay doing nothing in a dark corner instead of playing to the gallery, but at least that way you do not come to me and I have no concern my energy and my sanity because without distinction or approach I am safe from doubt, because when we as shoes and all that is above is not available, it is easy to imagine that c is also a nice girl, but looking out the window I do not really see why I should take a step towards happiness, while sadness is a haven of peace always in action and never able to come out of the circle allowing smiling idiotically, not the slightest desire to change because there is a lonely place but full of green attention, which is not as sausage than that, but in a month or two it will make years that I lost in the nettles, it does not make me laugh, but you get used to all of it just to protect against shortages of etiquette, that's just the first level, then hopefully we reach the plateau of the cows, and there in an airy lightness, I think I became a bit more than I was before, but it did not last very long, it's just an impression following his path, it does not bother me, it's a chance to live without unpleasant contention because many birds die each year without being able to do otherwise than to die for, and why eat chicken, this animal that does not fly anymore since the millennium, he was forced to adapt to the human to be his national meals and when we think of all those living who eat more than what is normally allowed when studying closely the living conditions in the middle but for that you have to get up early, and I like doing nothing when possible, so to be completely understood I stay at home and continue to pay attention to detail, because I like small rivers one day will make a great river, but in the meantime I am always surrounded by a sense of defaulting means, which makes me dizzy because I wish I had the power to say what is going on, instead of that I confined me in the small circle of life in front of the chance to make a good investment if they have made the right choice in a box, which is closer to a little kinder thieves, and that c is an essential point before starting forgiveness, which is not going to go without saying, we must make a major effort to have a clear vision for the slightest touch can capsize in the essence that gives off a strange smell a little like one a gift that is said to be an amiable joke, but this is a way of taking up ever without first polish my boots to town when conditions permit, it is quite right I want to do when I have more money because what is lacking most is a broad vision that does not bother a little rabbit fur coats as frequently asked when painx the wine is poured over the meat, it's a beautiful blue smoke and then by mistake I make the knife unless it is a way to do when one is able to see that all this can be rotated in all directions, and much we can not find the exit, which implies a muffled reaction to not sweet, not abruptly, without so misguided, no waiting to take a place that is not his, but especially having in mind little attention at the first time, when everything is young, the goal is not yet claimed, what charm, what fragile beauty, everything here is not as willing to do what it takes to rid corridors all our enemies, drink, eat, stretch your legs, sit back and I pass these lemon miss you when the world is thought to anchor the choice to avoid having to swing the sauce over the garden but neighbor

Aucun commentaire: