when is it now

lundi 31 mars 2014

in a scene that i'm down

in a scene that I 'm down for that which is too low to make the turn without reason to take too high, and in a gesture of forgiveness , I pass in an increasingly pleasant sense, because each capsule is closed , you need a tool to descend to the level of concentration to please the former captain who lost his teeth by blowing up a child on her lap and when I think it's Monday I think tomorrow is Tuesday over so I think I 'm on the rise for that up there I see little while , because life is tiny, we think we can decide to put their money to be sure of need it, when otherwise it gets stuck at the lap belt to finish and to make the soap can destroy as dirt, I see that everything can be done , then I start , it can only go as far as I would like, but at the same time everything indicates that the moment is that I have to live , there are not two , that is whenever a folly, but since I 'm on my way , I place myself in a varied universe that does not give me a headache , I'm fine , better than before , because before I was unhappy , I could not free myself , I had to live underneath a load because everything was done for me can not get out of passion not foresee that everything can change , but that it takes time to feel it, because here in such an important moment I am unable to bear , I have to stay in the air not to lose contact with the time to go through it , it is a number of high-flying , I do not know if I'll take a long time, and yet I know it is only there that I can achieve a goal that takes place as everything goes , it will soon put on boots , but that the project is completed we must take a little time , put it in the freezer, then you can always remove the scales , but still do not get on all fours , holding is important, in as timely is not just distraction , it is advisable to see that everything is possible, in another place I see that everything is behind , so it is a space that becomes available in every home that could become a place of culture, but now, in a choice resolutely turned towards the future , what is happening on 1 April 2014 , it's 14-14 , a mirror, we see clear, is this a new light , resulting in a clear vision of the old joke , because one day we pass in the moderator , it becomes serious , we had fun , now we go straight , there is no longer any doubt , must go

Aucun commentaire: