when is it now

vendredi 28 mars 2014

if one day I can do

if one day I can do the moment a friendly place I would say that life is funny because I think that screw , and I do not see why I can leave something other than jokes, ads Mary fair , crosses, please, but mostly glue to finish my ship time sailing ships when there was no smoke coming from the boiler , but that 's why I'm in a box that can not be a model because everything is in a too narrow sense , because here it is small , it's tiny , it does not feel good , it may be what is possible, I do not know why we need to find something else , because everything is now, so how do you try to put a wedge into a ball , which is why I try to make it flat , so I am shorter hope one day if I can break through the wall , I'll see what there is on the other side , but for now I just cross your legs and wait for it grave, because everything is serious in the long term , when the seconds pass , it is time to do a test in a nose yes there is water in the feet but there is blood flowing ah but that's nothing for a time but also all for it but if no, coming at the same time I can say that this is what I think, but for the rest I 'm in the same place since the last time that I believe was a different situation if I allow myself to think that this is ridiculous, but see why I always start with a word, this is what I saw when I went to tell others I had returned , they told me they did not have time to go down , I told them okay, but when I started to drink wine they arrived, as if they wanted nothing other than share a drink with me, but it does not bother me , I know that life is complicated and that we should expect nothing from others, so I pass a lot of good times unstuck from each other , ie is the pleasure of living

Aucun commentaire: