when is it now

jeudi 27 mars 2014

without taking seriously

without taking seriously I think it's possible to pass in the midst of problems to land in an intermediate zone made ​​of light thoughts and easy laughter, for it is fleeting , words in the air , mountains of things strange that the look is not accustomed to the usual, pushed depending on the harmfulness of beverages direction we take at all hours and in the entry parlor so we can talk freely about what feel , if we can find a solution to a desire to spanking, or a blood test , everything here is in a position of conscience , we try to see what it is to be true, and then in a hair blond there is presence of a woman , who is she , where is she , I had not seen it yet, what is she doing here , so far we were in a solitary mood , then what that it will change , I do not see what we could do together, I prepared everything to do everything alone , now I know what I want and I know how to do , so what could bring me the presence of someone else, but now I see a pretty face, and as she is naked , I see right away that she has two breasts pear-shaped , but I n ' do not have time to see more as it rushed to me and we stay stuck for hours, and then when evening comes she said she will make the meal , which I command before going to the restaurant which is on the ground floor so I had all evening tea with a different dish with it I see that things will change , I also want to change my life , I now realize that I need someone to share, that I did not before , that's how we live, everything is properly seated and one day something is missing , a look, a feel , words

Aucun commentaire: