when is it now

lundi 31 mars 2014

I have no desire

I have no desire , everything happens outside , I saw every day through a happy life without the need for now I do not know what I want , I wonder , I ask myself , what what I want , and everything that comes to me is to continue to live happily without possession without penetration, no history, no loss , no gain, a balance that can be opened one day but for now I am very well in a situation that is renewed each morning after a night in the unconscious, I wake up and we go for a day in the dream, and if I was a spirit that passes without weighing, but I know that I have a body that may need to want something else, I know that nothing lasts a lifetime, you have to sacrifice happiness for us to go pee , but right now I do not want to do anything else I am in the quiet , why I try to go in the noise , the human is strange he drove into the wall hoping to avoid it, that's why I do and redo the same route , one day I tell me that this path will be the last , so that it is precisely the opposite because it is the first , it will be like that before moving to the second hand, another course always the same, but I have to maybe go elsewhere in other countries to feel anything because when I am in Paris I feel Paris , the city of my life so far , so if I have one day to another dimension I think I can can be doing something else, but there is something that I know is that I'll change in depth and able to do things without asking me what I was doing there, because at the moment I have to be very careful what do I believe it is very difficult to invest myself easily to me

Aucun commentaire: