when is it now

vendredi 28 mars 2014

that now is open,

that now is open, it sings at the top , it is in the middle so that everything is available and also in a little milk and rusks in a remote room furniture entry, when it is it can be done , but also in a Hindu temple which is in Tibet there are children who have shaved heads for ideas go directly from heaven to their thoughts , but this is for me a funny way of wanting what became in an ancient time but also for the protection of animals when I think we are on Friday and I have not yet completed the cycle , it's time I take an aperitif, but it's either great or c is too bad, because here it is an experience that belongs to me and in such a short but intense sense I think the time is chosen based on brain activity , so if I see a jump in the sand, I also know that this is a cross, and just below there is a decaying body , crawling with maggots and everything is the highest joy , I understand that it is I who going to be in a white corridor that has no end , all is silent , is the god who waits for me , but I soon found in a hospital room , hello madam, indeed someone has just enter, which is what it to look nice , do I invite him to lunch, but I quickly realize that I have nothing to say , goodbye madame, and s ' goes, I keep thinking why life is so beautiful, but I see hallucinations , a green cow, pigs and blue serving dish a yellow snake looks at me throwing confetti, it's weird I have not drank alcohol for weeks and all this continues then why I start raving, it makes me go as far as Vesuvius, but I do not love the mountains , I began to find it long, I'll change and talk to someone, I leave my room, I see people who drink coffee , so I think it is possible to knowledge without necessarily want

Aucun commentaire: