when is it now

mardi 25 mars 2014

it should be what I see

it should be what I see or what I am to have everything ready the day I can do what to put everything together in a sweeping gesture toward the distant fields , behind a roof that may fall if the snow is too heavy and I following in a exaltation to thank those who helped me to live , that it must be months since I 'm in a quest for power , for now I am used to create nothing , c is a comic situation, is funny , everything looks like everything and there is nothing to predict , everything started to get everything put together, it makes the time taken on anxiety because everything here is nice, there may be tensions disappear, when in such a high point , it may be that the end of the cycle is hectic , it is so in the action that I did not I realize the devastating effects of my desire to go beyond the framework, but how to adjust the pressure , what I do is type anywhere in the silence of a prayer for peace , and in the evening when everything falls into the sea, there is a kind of smile ah yes , a large cold that comes from my femoral artery , but now I think it is right, because I know nothing about my body, yet I live a long time but I 've never interested medicine because it is my pleasure to dream that I will one day and certainly not to dissect a body to understand what the liver in a little wine and sugar so that everything is bathed in sunlight and now the day is sad, there is no additional funding , we are stuck in this hole, we do not know how to get out , but it is still easy , the harder it is to see it does not go beyond zero, it must be that I admit that I could never be like that from the beginning believed in harmony, I have in my head loose ideas who can not agree to talk about a princess with hair loins waiting them to come free , but the last time it was exactly what I do when I 'm in a temporal time

Aucun commentaire: