when is it now

mardi 25 mars 2014

super thin never be sure

super thin never be sure, but especially in the key near the sea, when the sun shines and in the distance is not near , and to a castle that belonged to the king now turned into a museum I imagine be a giant who can not go a this time to another more uncertain , because in every minute there is a spinning wheel , where she will stop, happiness, luck , disaster, distress, rebound following a wrong course , but immediately it is taken in a green tunnel , in charge of a nuclear plant , so I go by boat, so be spared the lack of rescue at sea and to the dock waiting for the moment seems to ring for the soup , I jump on it and I take everything I can , saying that luck is not decided , it is a cross between Pekingese and Labrador , for color eyes it was agreed that they are black with orange stars , it was to change the brown was a little sad, especially when you could not exceed a century of discovery in all directions today ' Today you can go by plane , eating frozen , watch television in 3D , but when would I go away , what I 'm interested in an opportunity to see what allows me to choose the strongest for be the center of my life once and just once , more and never overcome unnecessary , because in such a closed time , there is something to live for months, to know where originally, I see only one way , wait it out in biting his nails , it is now a discovery of the means of production , then I 'd start to choose the most consistent contributor, the spring dynamic that will transform me freak , but especially in the low , patience and determination

Aucun commentaire: