when is it now

jeudi 27 mars 2014

is a set of words that begins

is a set of words that begins with a letter , it is a simple thing that advance for weeks I look for what can be , extending his arms I can touch the walls, but how to go beyond this is an attempt to fly like a bird , but I lack confidence , I am one who can fly , is expected in human history , I am normal , my destiny is it m ' crashing to the ground , but that I do not know how to do it , because here it's still dead, he can not do more than what it is, so it's dust in the eye that puts the despair of losing the game , but he quickly takes the advantage , he must do , he knows, it is vital for him , how could it be otherwise , he would never again be as before , because life crushes everything , do not have regrets , everything is slow , there is something to put in a fortune , this is a special moment, everything is set now can be taken , it is a letter missing , we was found, this is wonderful, thank how to find what is missing , what is unique is the strength in life, nothing can stop me , maybe one day I 'll be in a car in Moscow waiting to be killed by the mafia , it will be the end of my life , having never been able to find all the letters , I am still missing several and then I know where to shop , time that passes there is a door that opens on the choice to do what we do, how we can very well see what is most important, as to put the butter in the fridge , or put plate for room, these are important words that can go far, because here it is still open, there is sauce for meat, moments of heavy fats that will clog the blood vessels, a history of the human through what he eats and takes him to his loss, because food is still too heavy, care should be taken to the small piece of fat, it makes you want , but you must say no, you will not come bothering me I 'll make an effort , from tomorrow I stop eating all day, I go into a fitness center to see other body trying to stay thin , that's how I meet a woman whoever wants to come and see me in the locker room for a sudden we started talking of life

Aucun commentaire: