when is it now

jeudi 27 mars 2014

what is in is not that which is not outside ,

what is in is not that which is not outside , because when you know where the exit , you feel taken great emotion of freedom, this long-awaited moment is before me, I n ' have to stretch the arm to reach but now the lobster is late, I had everything ready , white wine , mayonnaise, want to cut , and I have to give it up because it's all gone , nothing remains before, this is what happens when you're too far, there are more precise vision, we must return to and focus so that everything comes in the circle, the main reason for the wait, when it is a clear choice, there is a good chance that it could happen, but it is still necessary to pay attention to energy losses , because before you start there is a time renunciation , even if it is nothing, it is essential to be sure that everything is ready, if a lack everything is dead , then in a small space I gathered all my elements of joy, loss, trance and finally a chicken farm for no longer hungry , it comes it goes , it is far from what is near , it is for , it's hard for it to but for this, it n ' is not a wall, it is a hedge, but in an uncertain time, it is not certain that it becomes something else, yet I want everything remotely , there is no hanging, c is just a moment as another , all is well in each memory there is a temple that is not aware of what is happening at the top , then to leave without getting hurt , I do not exactly one of more centimeter , so I know I'm in a nice momentum , so that everything is decided in the next moment , one evening, one morning hours of perdition, but also full of the sun does not heat, the wild places , grass minimal amount , and everywhere people walking at a brisk pace , so do not be late or if you are caught unprepared, you have to go fast to get everything in the box that is what I think the deepest of my thoughts, which is not allowed, but I take care of it to get everything back in order again to take the place of unnecessary weight is how I became a master in multiple thoughts emerged from medieval austerity , this is why the test is going very well , there was water , sand, beads huge amount , and not that I believed to be that of a man I hear a dull determination, as if I had taken this case as a bunch smoking , no, that 's not what I think I see what I see , it n ' there are no other sources external vision, and as the brain analyzes from erroneous data we get lost quickly in a useless direction wave, there is nothing to do all is lost , it's millions years that the human spleen out , because he always mistakenly believes that anything is possible , but no, he has a destiny , one for the whole life, so should not luck that could do what comes in a market where everything is dead , but what empty seats , while in the flat , there was enough to make a good cloth , a new experience , bank charges , and then coming from who knows where wonderful song that reminds me of this very old furniture that could contain plates, glasses , cutlery, and then remember these large family gatherings where everything crumbles for dessert but what is most surprising is as time goes on , then, I say I 'm lucky because my project can not live without time because what happens in the depths of my being is a regime change before j ' I was distracted now runs like a tank to conquer the world

Aucun commentaire: