when is it now

lundi 31 mars 2014

we must agree , everything is certain

we must agree , everything is certain in a circle but around can not say anything, everything is gravy , everything is salad, there are not many things that are similar, but for now this is not yet satisfactory, there are too many uncertainties , it is necessary to narrow at the end there is only a passage that leads to the purest fantasy , one that touches the divine, but how cardboard when he should know that everything is rigged, there is nothing that passes through , everything is arranged , there is just put oil and all sways gently for ice sorbet , sunshine , laughter , easy for jou love, the best jumpers , magnitudes, verdeurs , glances that speak volumes , but now I know why I 'm here, this is a time in idleness, in wisdom, buttocks , down , so that everything is in the same state, about this time that escapes me, but there must always be a little lost time for this to complete the set , c it is in this sense that I place then from a body that tells me yes but that's easily more uncertain than go to church , so I know what I 'm hunting , I begin namely , I knew for the first time I make a move that could well become a passion , but I am careful not to overload the boat, I will not like flow, it is unpleasant to say that one is forced to waste time , we must say that every human is responsible for somewhere in the past, something broke, since they fled every day into the future, towards nothing and yet it is capable of love , so why not complete the test and design it is still outside , turn around, it's a little smoother, we are in a weird situation, we must do it anyway knowing it is not now that it can do , this is the project a little each day so as not to lose touch , but the center of the target is far away, I can not even anticipate, I'm back for everything is ready

Aucun commentaire: