when is it now

lundi 31 mars 2014

what's happening in a year in one day

what's happening in a year in one day, in one hour , what can it happens what else to do , that take a path , path two , always choose, still live today like it also like that because everything is in an intermediate level , I must take my chance , it does not often come back, it's now or never , so it's good I'm ready, it's been that I been waiting for this moment, I not why it should now know , nothing is different this time is still the same kind indifference , so why all of a sudden it becomes a folly as the day when the Beatles became known on the day of front they were singing in a Liverpool cellar, so why I have to wait ten years , but as it is different for everyone we can not know his life before life, like that we respect the mystery , it is a project goes ahead , I do not like going in circles , for against what I learn every day is to go at a normal speed , neither too fast nor too slow , it comes from all day closer to life , so that it can not descend to the lowest, I pay attention to the pressure, I do not want to burst in midair and meet Lepen Marine , a face full of teeth pointed, but for now I think I can afford to go and see what happens without investing me , this is not the time , one day it will come because I feel able to oppose extreme , people who think they are superior , while in life there are only humans who are born die dreaming that shit do that then hover a dream one day humans to get along and live together without make war , from one end to the other of the earth to misery no longer exists, so that the powerful are attentive to the needs of all others, I hope to be alive when we can elect first European president , a living Europe can help other continents

Aucun commentaire: