when is it now

mardi 25 mars 2014

it is wrong party to be 50

it is wrong party to be 50 , it will remain 5, so that everything is well recognized , it is a fact that I want to forget , but why is it impossible to change reality , since when we do what we may, it is well mounted , may lower it away , it is necessary to tape, but it is not strong enough, so we tried nails or screws , enough to complete the project well , but must also see that it is an inclination that can only fall , so must always be aware of human weakness , it is in the margin, the center is a tumult must constantly choose the word but which one , and why not another , it always asks who is who and why is it, then I do what I always do I go straight for it to do something, I do not know what a disappointed hope , a dream of a child who becomes an adult in a clash between terrible doubts and a joke trying to climb to the next level , that's why I continue despite the difficulty of articulating my puppet , it starts , it stops , it goes too fast, it goes back with a jerk , and then everything is taken away by a time long ago the earth was on fire , man had not yet appeared, it n ' there were only microbes , tiny traces much later when the earth will cover green and sea at the right time decided by which microbes come together and transformed into fish , the first step , all the world goes down, this is where the genius pushes the door and fish has legs , he began to explore the earth, and there is still magic of creation down , the four legs turn into two legs and two arms, let's go for a ride , man does not get much change during the millions of years, it will just learn foreign languages ​​and follow football games on TV, that's why I think I can one day find what I miss is how I gradually discovered my identity can not be a party in another direction

Aucun commentaire: