when is it now

lundi 31 mars 2014

what more is needed to remove

what more is needed to remove what can not pass through the middle , but as is always shorter than too long, there is little chance that everything is done in the best conditions in a meaning as close I have to settle for the first pass, then it is too high and I can not reach it, it's one of the reasons why I place according to the slope , but also to know what happens in my body, is what all goes well, will I have to have surgery , it 's how we repair the body, but the mind can it be saved from drowning in a frozen lake , this is what I ask myself so I draw energy in a good mood , I said to myself that it will burst day , and at this point I 'd rather be far away, but for the now I'm stuck with the current situation , I can not escape , is happiness and it is difficult to stop happiness, there are too many reasons to love , we can not all be cut, should do otherwise, we can always try to pretend that needs to breathe a little from Germany, why in this country, I do not like sausages or beer, but since my grandmother m has spoken sounds boots German patrols in Paris , I feel like an attraction to go more closely what the Germans in 2014, is an idea that comes and who leaves , it does not hold, the main one being the love that I live with my wife for 20 years, is not it wonderful to live as long as a woman , on average I live a hundred miles an hour , if I go slower and I fall where I can no longer get up so I think if I continue to arrive before April 9 , it only remains for me a few days, so why now , why go there, why breathe , why lose your balance , how to learn , and if I tried to start doing what I like , go see her, tell her some things , but why , I do not envy, I must go

Aucun commentaire: