when is it now

vendredi 28 mars 2014

if this month is forgotten

if this month is forgotten is because everything is formed , since in the gutter downtown last year , I saw that the time was falling into a bowl of soup, I found myself picking up the poop the dog to put it in the trash in front of the bakery, but at that time I received a call on my cell phone, it was a lady who told me she had read my last book and it wanted to invite me to the restaurant to talk , I told him agree and we rendezvous that evening instead of freedom , the afternoon was just beginning so I had time to linger and buy a few things for next summer , I like to get ahead and I often buy clothes six months before the season , so I tell myself that if I'm careful I could put that you still must , and now the time comes for my appointment, I arrived at the restaurant but it was closed for renovations , at that time my phone rings, it was the lady of the appointment , she told me said I live just above the restaurant, you see , I 'm at the window, I look up and I see a beautiful blonde woman , she has a wide neckline that reveals much of her breasts, but good I go over and I climb the stairs at that moment I realize that I forgot to close the window of my room, I immediately turned around and I run home, it is not far away, and I come running too, but when I get to the restaurant , the apartment of the lady who is just above was on fire , I called the fire department , they arrive five minutes after I their said there was a woman inside , then quickly with the scale they water the apartment and the fire was quickly mastered then they enter the apartment, I fear the idea that the woman is dead in her apartment , but firefighters said we found no one in the apartment, as I say like it's weird , it definitely happens funny things since I published my book , I n do not write strange things , I just talk about life, its hidden joy to live happy faces and appreciate every moment that passed , and although I was very surprised to see the sometimes violent reactions from people who considered that infringed their intimate life, I would have liked to tell them that I did not understand because do not know I could not have written on them , and tonight the woman who invited me to the first restaurant, then at her and when by the purest chance I turn to close the window of my room at the time to do so, the apartment lady burns , would we wanted to grill me , n ' was it a trap to make me disappear is a bit much, I'm just a joker , I do not want to hurt anyone , but I see that if success happens, it stirs up frustrations and people want to take revenge on those who succeed especially when it is through writing is believed to be much easier than maths or physics

Aucun commentaire: