when is it now

lundi 31 mars 2014

it is a joy that does not stop

it is a joy that does not stop a situation that goes without being able to do something else , because now I'm in a world that has no limits , because here it is possible if not wanting to do anything because everything is beautiful , so if it's different from what I propose , there is modification of the plan that pushes me to be sure that I can continue , but this is not exclusive , as in life, if it is closed, it does not happen , you have to open if you want to do something else, we must listen , losing insurance , wait for it to come and when you can say that it is what I expect , then it's great, it's amazing , it's more than that, when I say that I expect this time it's a new life, a new birth , or just a real birth unlike the first that I did not choose, but what is possible is in a corridor that is not different from another , so to know the good I have to chase me if I found a body that would mean I arrived, because in my head I 'm afraid , but that is not the worst , I also say that I can destroy happiness, I have the impression the misfortune is to integrate happiness , like what happiness does not last a lifetime , it is self- builder of happiness and unhappiness , everything happens one day, but as we know nothing of what will happen , we said that we are not responsible , but who says that everything is in hand, there is also the foot that can allow me to leave, so can not do it anymore , I 'm confined to the current management and then in an involuntary rush, I push the advantage and I find myself in a hotel in Porto, I look at the sea it's nice but I wonder what I'm doing here, especially in the bedroom a nude woman sleeping in the bed , I approach, I take her by the arm and I pull it out of bed, she wakes up she asks me what I do , I told him I wanted to know if I was not dreaming , she smiled at me and both we spend the day

Aucun commentaire: