when is it now

lundi 31 mars 2014

yes for sure it is clear

yes for sure it is clear how this thing there are not I thought earlier, it is always the bottoms of bottles we put on the floor like that it does not fall and rather than sever relations I propose to find common ground , such as a football field, or a plot of land that could be planted with cabbage salad and eat it throughout the year, we must think to live in self-sufficiency , because soon there will be a nuclear war and then there will be no one in a city that will become spaces terrifying violence because some people who have been living in cities have become thirsty monsters human blood , then better not approach , but it does not tell me how I'm going to keep all these salads, there surely has something , I'll try to find out from the old village , shortly after I returned home, I don ' not have information on the conservation of salads, I feel they keep the information to themselves , so what I'll see on the Internet , this is it I thought , just cook in preparations cake salads that can subsequently be frozen and so I can have in the whole year, now I have to buy a freezer big enough to put 365 cakes, if I count a day, it is good , plus all the salads we will eat when it's the season, I just hope they do drop an atomic bomb just above my close , because with radiation soils are contaminated , I must see where I least likely to receive a bomb , I think a lonely corner in the center of France must be the place , I've spotted a farmhouse in the Creuse a French department, the price is not excessive and around the farm I have enough land to plant my salads, must also plan a generator for electric supply , which is fed by several wind turbines that i will install on top of my property and by that I would install solar panels on the roof, so I have enough power for my personal use and to power my car and my electric tractor , that I think I did around, I'm glad because it worried me the idea of nuclear war, I am well on my farm that I have also barricaded high concrete walls to avoid being bothered by people who want to eat my salad , you never know I plan to me by others who had only thought about it before , it 's always the same people are doing it at the last moment and they should be given what has been prepared for years

Aucun commentaire: