when is it now

lundi 31 mars 2014

a little face comes to me

a little face comes to me , it does not give me the impression of something else because as regards the attitude to have when you can imagine a want but I immediately bar the passage , which can not be conceived not to study, it is one thing to be able to put it all clear, but here we go dancing in the sense of inner visions , I would have to do the cleaning, but what bothers me most this is my body , I am unable to know exactly how I'll be able to face life, as I get older I tend to not have to know what it would be like to go too fast, it scared me , so I do everything to not shine , it is not difficult, because I realized long ago that what I propose is not intelligent, it is a great stupidity , because in life there two categories , smart and stupid , who knows why I class in the animals , I did not mean it , it came like that, and one day I saw it , it surprised me , me who believed me of average intelligence , I have to admit that I was not going in that direction that is why I said that if that's how it is not otherwise, I am in a image that does not belong to me , this is a project that put in a public place , so there is a difference between me and what I write , that's why I 've never been a fan of somebody always making a big gap between the creator and the creation and always loving creation but not the creator, because I believe that creation is a gift that escapes us, we receive a special grace vision that drives the gates of wickedness for see the beauty of life , releasing unpleasant sides

Aucun commentaire: