when is it now

vendredi 28 mars 2014

I was thinking the other day

I was thinking the other day that I will soon and I was surprised that I'm still in a young mind , in fact when we still get to get lost in a moment is that the urgency of win away , it is as before, distracted in the growth of moods , everything is moved, it should not be careful, this is a shirt which is on the ground, but before closing the door I check that everything is tidy in alphabetical order , I found this trick to lose nothing , I know a to z that I can take an office, a tool, a useful, true and why again and why and why and for this and for that, but then, it is not fact, not happen , one day it is , one day it is still in time, this is an amazing thing, how I can do which is starting to make a turn, all of a sudden I understand , it's nice , it is a pleasure fields of corn, mustard butter croissants , jam , large breasts , but also agreement so that everything is well controlled , that's what I do when everything goes well, otherwise I prefer to hide, I do not like when the monster lurks here, I do not feel able to confront it never know with him, if it is not strong is that it could become a hunting then everyone goes , this is how we came to the heights , it is more informed and is sure nobody here will deliver us from the old crazy, but this is my territory , my conquest , as if we had the source to no longer have a place to store materials that I use when I need to make repairs around the house , but soon we should have TV cable, that way we can remove the antenna that goes up to the clouds , it's nice progress, there is joy even if this is not the only reason, because when I think I am always obliged to go round my brain to be sure not to forget anything , the subject , the verb complement, as it was the sense of logical

Aucun commentaire: