when is it now

jeudi 27 mars 2014

what counts is counting

what counts is counting from the first day there is plenty to do what is possible , then I take the time to try to make believe that I can do it , little by little I believe in myself it is at this moment that take an irrevocable decision , I always go for that care is closer to the crust, but when it bleeds , we must put a bandage is what happens when we try to take for powerful who is not afraid of a chainsaw , but I know also the idiot when it comes to poop , if done well, so I think my body is good condition, then I study the case of a person who has more leg , so he can not walk, but maybe she could ride , I luis build a box on wheels , we did a test , but as the slope is steep, it crashed against a wall and dies , how I did not see it was going to go wrong , I remain motionless, fortunately for firefighter passes this time, I say that a person is dead at the bottom of the slope , they will see , and they come back with the person on hand casters, she had fainted , she is doing very well and is very content of this box on wheels, and she immediately raise the slope , but this time she maneuver the body to turn just before the wall and is helping her with her arms up the slope until it comes off I think it is good she told me , I can get around all alone , how can I thank you, then I have an idea , you could suck me sex, she immediately puts my pants on my ankles, and quietly she sucks me , soon I feel the need to take it, I get out of his box on wheels and I enter my cock in his own, and as if by magic , while I make coming and going , I see grow legs and then she can stand up

Aucun commentaire: