when is it now

samedi 29 mars 2014

yesterday was when

yesterday was when I think I'll see it but when it is started there is no reason to lose everything that is done, because here it is a little further, it's good , c is wonderful, for everything is in the sun and forth in joy, I always do the same way in the hope that one day this is not a long time, so I can go straight without the soap for the body is clean, which makes the room a place to sleep, then I can wake up from a deep coma for 6 hours, to a hidden place , I understand that everything is yellow, but also on the edges it is green then why do balls , I prefer the square , especially that Napoleon died , so when you know what that means , I 'm willing to do what is best , so I am aware of what is happening, one or two limit in the sea but also that humans are numerous, and from a day in the wild tumult of impressions when to get closer to the moment, a caged lion , sausage and wine , this is an old message that I should check that everything is correct, and a plane falls into the ocean , there is no surviving because since we invented the airplane is n has ever thought that everything is provided that it follows , that in two cases , there is enough to make the chance a founding member, in this sense I am convinced that the time to switch to the medium without far behind that there is a bit of the way, how's it going since I left work in Africa, I passed a Western vision a choice to make but also in a sense , I do what I do and so far it's okay, because in life there before and after, without being able to connect the extreme but in the knowledge accumulated since I think , which goes back in time to the next moment, the next, and it drags not accept that everything is alive but when it comes time there is nothing more to do, just wait for it to fall , and everything is reversed, month, day, hour , minute, second , behind it all, and love , hatred, and dreams of one day joining the leap to Jesus, but since he left we do not know what to do, we swim into the unknown, be careful , there may be problems with violent people , what happens when you do not receive the love of his parents, we think it all wrong , that's why I prefer to spend time walking alone , it's easier than taking the path to a particular coordinated the face of a woman is decided at the highest level , the knowledge of the other through the medium of do something like that if it is ready there is no problem , everything is done from the inside to the outside, this is an essential thing , it is what is in front , in a gesture of generation continues the work to get everything done in time

Aucun commentaire: