when is it now

jeudi 27 mars 2014

so far it is not older,

so far it is not older, it is a complete renewal , completely different for it to be bigger, spaced , and in every place obvious that starts to laugh because it is so steeped in shady stories, from that moment I understand better why they had immediately a verbal agreement in exchange for words crushed a bit like people who are rotting in their clothes , but in another quarter there third a sort of jump but too bad , everything is fearful, I must be sure it is a little more in the same link , but here it is short , it should be ready , and the next time an unexpected result because what I know is very limited, it concerns me , otherwise how do you know what happens , there is no antenna or radio plugged into my stomach , everything is secret , drafts are unknown , how to fly from one place to another , I do not think I can get there, there will always be something that will block , an elephant, a giraffe, musical instruments , beer instead of water, various moments of thirst in the highest degree , and when I think my brain is agitated in every direction , which makes me say that everything is protected, it is important not to go beyond what is mortal in case of fire, get out as quickly as possible , but when it is further, I breathe, it's not even for me, it's for someone else , a stranger whose time has come , it's destiny strikes , and it never moves for nothing, with him it's all or nothing, and sometimes it goes a few inches , and it's always been slow until which is fast and you can not predict anything , nothing prepared , we can do that is fun to pretend that we know, but this is just a game , for it happens in reality leads into the unknown and fear

Aucun commentaire: