when is it now

jeudi 27 mars 2014

saying anything crazy

saying anything crazy is to be at the center of this when everything is final when it is dying, when the missing part is elsewhere, but anything is possible because you can take the time to speed c ' is a risky move , it may fall and hurt, but I still have to try to go faster , so that it is open when I pass , I want and I can do what I want, because for some time j ' I realized that everything was in the same momentum , so if I start I finished , this is how I wanted to try to take the time , do not see what 's wrong , I turn my gaze to what will this is a workout that takes time because at the beginning we are not accustomed to living lightly , it's true that there are sad moment, but now I know how to go above and continue on a happy phase is what I won engaging me in this adventure, years of silence and now a desire to wear high my desire to leave, because this life is beautiful, there is that ' take what they want , and then I really thank the grace of letting me not sink before you go, because there are moments of doubt, denial, then why I can say that it takes all because here is even better than before, this is not a buzzword , it is a true reflection led me to always pay attention to the little things in life that proving to be tough decisions that lead to believe in itself and an engine that pushes me to the top, then I'll see what I'm doing is what I continue , but one thing at a time, the time of the construction time of astonishment , the time to be truth , it's over falsehood in which I had for years now is the time for truth

Aucun commentaire: