when is it now

vendredi 28 mars 2014

ah yes I agree

ah yes I agree but he also thought I had to be in front of you so that everything becomes clear , I was lost and now I found a reason to live without small mistakes helpless and with chance but became what it is for the last time before falling, because here it is always what is done , there is no choice , everything is blocked in a month, another tomb , another hope, when the hole advance and hope to play his last card in either a yes I know but it's not bad , it should work , I know what it is , an anxiety that goes full speed no time to stop for it to be put down, but this is something else, a loss of meaning , unknown places , sea , land , people who go without turning head , are they dead, I wonder how I'll go , everything is white, where are my references, I have no memory even if I count to ten , then I took what put me in a state of see what can go, it's time to be a party in the tunnel, but enough noise , this amount is high, you can not know where it is managed in a specific order so that everything is tidy, the basement to the attic , in one way or another , which is final and big enough , it would make hunting a nice place , it is what I say to do before or after this hanging , otherwise it is well positioned in a serious way, more than before for the simple reason that everything is determined, as it was not wasting any time , see it in the middle of wheat fields, it is a marvel, I never n ' would have thought to do so I do not know anything because everything is done then leave, stay , know is in the middle of what I do a few faces in a blue sky, with liquid silk that I dry with a cloth from India because at this time there is a match , crossing, presence in the same place at first believe it is possible and then do what I do for years to accept that the time I am in the first circle but it does not happen by itself, there is resistance , you'd think I intended but actually I 'm just passing through recently discovered that everything is in a star crumpling to the north , then several times I thought that the time can be taken to turn a bilious attack , but when it goes I'm not able to tell me it's funny , so it lasts ten minutes, it must overdoing it, but it's what I do, it's still hours , months , address , stamps , hard and soft when everything down to the sea

Aucun commentaire: