when is it now

vendredi 28 mars 2014

far behind I stood ready to fire

far behind I stood ready to fire , but when I realized that my gun was made of wood , I ran out of the woods and back to my car, I threw the gun and I left without saying goodbye , had wanted to do for the people who had invited me to hunt , I could not think they wanted to hurt me , but I immediately thought only go home at the end of one hour road I could finally go back to my apartment but when I arrived I felt bad, my head was spinning , I only had time to throw myself into the couch and I collapsed to sleep the next day it was a Sunday , I woke up with sticky mouth , I look in the mirror of the bathroom and I see a dirty face and all wrinkled , I take a quick shower and when I come back in the mirror I found as last week , but how I was able to sleep as heavily and sleep as long , I began to ask me if I had been drugged over the wooden rifle , this is too much , but I hardly know these people , we must say that it is shortly to be invited to this kind of output is a result of my success with my book I published last year , it made such a noise that everywhere I received invitations to gala evenings , or weeks of fitness in the sea , it's crazy to see when it is known it attracts sympathy and you offers gifts , why I accepted this invitation hunting in the property of a rich industrialist , I still ask the question, is it because I was told that I would receive an allocation of € 15,000 for my participation , I have not actually had , because I was told that I give it to the end of the hunt , but if I redo the path in reverse, if I had stayed longer long with my wooden gun , I'd fallen asleep in the forest, and then what would have happened , but hey I do not think about it , anyway I'm going tomorrow to Moscow, where I was invited to participate in a symposium on literature, so I do think just pack my bags , but then the doorbell rang , I opened the door and someone I did not know handed me an envelope and he said from Mr. name of rich industrialist and he goes in the envelope was 30,000 euros and a note saying , sir you have participated in the hunt for creative , you have succeeded in your responsiveness to thwart our plans to put you in a cage in the basement of the castle for a month to take away the desire to write your nonsense , rereading the word I had trouble understanding , but it is crazy , I will report to the police and then holding in his hand the bundle ticket I think that this adventure has not ended badly , and that the earth is filled with people who think completely crazy because they have money can do what they want

Aucun commentaire: