when is it now

jeudi 27 mars 2014

it will stay like that

it will stay like that how long is a gesture facing the multitude but it's not happening is blocked, I wonder why you always have to get on all fours to try to see where to spend mice and then decides to go on the offensive , but where is the general , I'm looking everywhere, I make strawberry pie , it smells good , we could eat , but it is not for us, it is for pigeons, who love to eat every day, but what matters most is the desire , if it is not yet clear is that time is not open , you must wait a bit and one day it will come because everything is possible in a circle, if it is big enough it can reach heights , but for now thank everyone kindly agree to arrive en masse, I've had enough of these small droppings of flies, could it not have elephant poop or big cow dung , it's still better to have more weight, because then we can say it can go, but when everything is prepared must wait Madame is ready , it will still take years, but how I do it, it will be complicated , but hey, if it's like that n is no different , so I think how I will spend the next few years , I see nothing that can help me is completely clogged , but I trust it always ends up changing , it's like this , life shoving and all that comes out is something new that we had not expected, and now all over again when we thought it was over , farewell youth live the life that passes and grows to what is closest to what I 'm in for a while I can say that I made the right choice and now I am calm

Aucun commentaire: