when is it now

jeudi 27 mars 2014

new, Again, when will you then

new, Again, when will you then yes but , well , sure , you say, yes I can , I know how, but this is what will be , but then that's what and yes, I admit , but it must do more, what is there is proof , so good, I want to try, but it should first know what it is , yes indeed , I understand what happens , it is as if , yes of course you are, I am, and that's how I yes but in a cabinet, ah yes , I forgot , what happens in the universe, yes I understand you but be careful anyway quantity, when you reach the million , it makes the world and for the management of messages, time spent answering questions, it is a work that is slow , but what is more yes I know what you think is a unique choice , there is no alternative, it's that or nothing, or rather current elders who have more power are currently arrived at the port , it would then provide a van to get everything taken together , so I suggest you take with you all the equipment so that it is properly attached , you never know , if at any time you are forced to turn right and the truck from the side, if you have set is not attached , it may pass from one side to the other and in this dance all that is going on underneath, c is crushing, all that had taken is broken, there is nothing left to do, you have to throw everything, it's a shame , we should all focus , but we did not think , because this is the first time I do that, now I know , that's how life gradually it is cluttered with primary knowledge that separate us from the innocence of youth, and we get old avoiding all problems , but how else would bother me that I do the same mistake twice , but after it is wiser , then must be a reason anything is possible with consideration , the brain is used to prepare the action , I think everything will be possible, hammer, pliers that this tape, this present time , this project to come, it makes me feel like it in the head, that neurons are the party, for once it starts well before you do , there are days and nights to dream , to devote time, envy drives, sacrifice, joy , precision and for the rest , fate takes charge, we can not foresee everything and then when I am still in a trance I put it all in a package, I send it by train which passes beyond the mountains, I said goodbye , but thinking about it back through the window, and now I think

Aucun commentaire: