when is it now

mardi 25 mars 2014

it was a lovely time ,

it was a lovely time , I went from humor to the binary system without knowing that the time was chosen to represent the ten major imaginative, then why is it when I place among the Norman wardrobes , I feel at ease but I must look closely to see if it can go alone, because everything is well placed , since yesterday I pay attention , I look where destiny leads me , I will even him that I take more time to fill the empty space since I decided to tone it takes to gain power over the sterile action once I went , I note that the all the means used is what was expected of me, I have a reputation to maintain an acceptable level in my eyes , this is a personal project that concerns me, if I am not at , it disappoints me, so to avoid raising and lowering the chisel of the decision, I must admit that everything is in a frame, I try to spread much everything I do to see the sources of error , it takes time, but I think when I 'm done , I can start something else is making you take what you would have lost if everything is in a thirst for small roof able to take the foot which is not the one we thought but could still went into the small office , that why I am satisfied, in fact I thought I could do it , the harder it is to see still further, because occasionally we would like it happens now , for more ease , without having toured each device, it is only by being part of taking a new judicial institution that measure the full extent grass between the bridge and the red brick house , that's surprising , sometimes I listen to my slices of bread and when I take the time to butter them up I feel in me a feeling of doing things right , now here it remains for me to do what I usually do

Aucun commentaire: